ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔗𝔥𝔦𝔯𝔱𝔶 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱

Ж

"Angela, welcome once more, to Ilirea" the dark skinned woman sat on the throne said.

"Hello queen Nasuada" the witch said.

"I suppose this is the dragon Rider queen Arya mentioned, Vanir?" Nasuada asked.

"Indeed I am your highness" the dark haired elf told the queen.

"And who is this?" Nasuada asked as her gaze directed to Allara.

"This is Allara Stark queen, she has been with the elves in Ellesméra all this time" Angela said.

"And how did you come to be there?" the queen turned her questions to Allara.

"Well..." the woman begun after receiving confirmation from Vanir that she could "..I'll begin from how I got here, your highness"

I'm going to skip over the part were Allara explains the whole thing since the storm that took her to Vroengard, leaving out that it had been Vroengard and instead making it Du Weldenvarden so as to keep out the whole 'secretive island' thing Eragon tried, that, a secret.

Ж

"Have they already arrived?" Agaravel asked the two dragons as they hovered above the city below in the dark clouds.

"Yes, we'll wait for Allara's signal and we will drop then" Embar said.

"Do we have room to land in this city?" Drogos asked his sister.

"Maybe there, in the fields outside the city" Embar nodded her large head to the green spots underneath them.

Ж

"And, you are also a Rider then?" the dark skinned queen asked the woman with pale hair before her.

"Not like you what know them to be here" Allara tried explaining.

"And you say you have a dragon?" the queen asked "Yet, there have been no sightings of any dragons since the time Eragon and...Murtagh, were in Alagaësia"

"Murtagh?" Allara asked Vanir from the corner of her mouth.

"I will tell you after we have conversed with the queen and we are given rooms" the elf said, also muttering quietly to her.

"I would quite like to see the dragons if I may, to see what we are working with here" the queen said.

"Of course your highness" Allara told the queen "Erm, do you mind if I go outside for a bit? Just to call the dragons?"

She saw Queen Nasuada throw a quick look to the young girl called Elva and they must have shared something since the queen took a few minutes before answering Allara.

"You may"

And so, Allara walked briskly back outside the palace accompanied by Vanir, since he wanted to see Umaroth himself.

Allara pulled out the dragon whistle and blew through its tail as she always did to call the two dragons.

Ж

"Did you hear that?" Embar asked her brother as they continued to fly circles around the city. It came as a shock to them that they hadn't been noticed even when the dark clouds they had been hiding in started to swarm in circles around them.