𓍢✷𐧶·₊˚◌ 𝖼𝗁𝗈𝗂 𝗒𝖾𝗐𝗈𝗇.

IN WHICH YOU MEET ELYSIAN's LEADER : CHOI YEWON

 — CHOI YEWON, stage name : YEWON  — a 24 year old woman who is the leader of ELYSIAN

  — a 24 year old woman who is the leader of ELYSIAN

Positions :
✷ Leader
✷ Main && Lead Rapper
✷ Sub-Vocals
✷ Visual

— TRAINING

after training for 3 years, Kim Mi-sun (CEO of VICTORY ENTERTAINMENT) gave Yewon a chance to make her mark on the world. Leading one of the biggest girl groups from a once unknown entertainment company.

"training was hard the first few months, i hadn't any muscle to dance as hard as I did. When Hana and Vherlic joined, it was a dream come true, they helped me figure out how to gain control of my body." in a letter, which was to give a update about her journey to her parents.

"Vherlic is a figure skater, and a gymnast, so she was already pretty.. i guess built?" Yewon chuckled, in the official interview of ❛ ELYSIAN: meet her. ❜

"Hana helped with my rapping and vocals, how to control my breathing, and such.. if it weren't for her I wouldn't have the control over it like how I do now!" She added with a smile.

"I'm thankful for them everyday! If they weren't there i don't know what I would've done." She added.

in kingdom: legendary war, Yewon pushed the girls harder than ever, proving that girl groups can go against standards and dominate.  Coming back in 2nd place, Stray Kids leading in 1st, many fans were left in shock at the list.

CHOI YEWON ; The older sister of TXT's Choi Yeonjun, these two have many interactions, such as reactions to m/v's, back stage award show run in's, tiktoks, and quite literally, family matters.

PERSONALITY & PLUSH

— The Lion : extrovert, independent, a leader, powerful, black swan, protective, respected, friendly, courageous.

Representative emoji  ;  The Tiger 🐅

ꕀꜜ 𝖤𝖫𝖸𝗦𝖨𝖠𝖭  사랑 ⛸            🪼‧⁺🫐🐋。ᥫ᭡  ༚

ꕀꜜ 𝖤𝖫𝖸𝗦𝖨𝖠𝖭  사랑 ⛸           
🪼‧⁺🫐🐋。ᥫ᭡ ༚.°﹕
﹙ ᶻz ☡ ﹚ 𝗄𝗉𝗈𝗉 ── ꕀ ﹒ ╳

— NOTES

had to change hana's
fc b/c the old one
was not japanese !!
hope you like yewon ?!