TWO: New Student

YN POV

I woke up early in the moring,packed my bags, wrote a quick note to my brothers about my absence, then went over to Felix.

Jungkook POV

We were all ready to leave, unit we realised YN isn't here yet, so I went upstairs to her room, just to find their was no one inside

"YN, where are you, come quickly we have to go" saying that I looked around ,and found a note on her bed.

I read it quietly while going back to the front door where everyone was waiting..

"Hyung YN left early, her room empty, though she left a note on her bed" I said and passed them the note.

Bts POV

We all were reading the letter,it just said :

"I went early to him, I took my bags and everything. No need to worry. Have a safe trip."

Saranghae YN

Kepping it back on the table, we went to the airport.

Felix POV

To my surprise YN came earlier than expected, I made her favourite pancakes, we talked a bit then went to school.

"We have Mr. Park first" I said with a pout

"Ehh it's fine, honestly I'm kinda excited yesterdayhe said he has a suprise for the class. I wonder what it is" YN said

"I really hope it isn't a pop quiz or something like that" I said

"Hope not, lets go it's time" YN said, and we headed to class.

YN POV

Felix and I took our usual seat. Felix and I always sit together.

We have a very close relationship, people often think we are a couple, but that not true.

But I mean who couldn't, no one can resist his cute Australian accent, and his natural freckles.

Honestly I do have a teenie weenie just maybe a little  crush on him. I never told him my feelings, we are better of as friends.

My thoughts were interrupted when Mr. Park came in.

"Moring class" he said happily

"Goooood morninggg Mr Paaarkk" everyone said

"As you all know I told you all I have a little suprise for the class, please welcome our new student...

" Hwang Hyunjin, please come in Hyunjin" he finished up

All wide opened eyes were at the door, Hunjin came in. I heard alot of girls gasp, I looked at the door and saw him.

He was wearing a grey jacket, sleeves folded back, and a sweatshirt underneath it. I was not surprised at all, not one bit, not even a bit.

I still remember when Felix transfered here, people were adoring him, as if they known him for a very long time.

Everyone simply loved him including the teachers.

Personally I think they only loved him for his accent, nothing else.

I looked at Felix, he was busy staring at Hyunjin as if he's never gonna see him again.

I pinch him on the arm making him hiss and look at me.

" What was that for" he said totally stunned

" Stop staring he us  sitting behind us" I said as Hyunjin took the seat back of me

Through the day, I noticed the only thing people talked about was the "New kid". 

I was getting irritated by this. I was happy  when it was time for lunch.

I took my normal sit with Felix  we were  happily talking unit we heard people screaming behind us.

I looked and saw a bunch of people crowded around Hyunjin while he was eating.

Felix POV

I was talking to YN and heard screaming, we turned our faces and saw people around Hyunjin.

He looked miserable as if he wanted to dig a hole in the  ground and escape from here.

"Im going to go and help him" I said

"You crazy or what let him b-" I cut her of by leaving and helping him.

Hyunjin POV

I hate being the new kid people were screaming,like crazy  gasping , and wishpering every were I went.

At lunch I was sitting, and a bunch of people came put of nowhere, making them start bombarded me with questions.

I saw guy coming towards me and he said.

"Hey I'm Felix, you must me Hyunjin, beautiful people I'm going to borrow him for a bit.
Enjoy the break" Felix said and pulled my hand, taking me over to his table.

YN POV

Oh Shoot their coming here, why Felix why did you have to do this.

"Hey you must be YN, I think you might already know who I am" Hyunjin said

"Um yeah I do" I said emotion less

"Thanks to, your friend I escaped from those annoying people. Thank you Felix" he said

" Eh its nothing soo- " Felix said

" Are you -" Hyunjin started, but I cut him off

"Yeah, he's Australian " I said.

I got to admit, he is really fine. We talked and got to know each other I bit more, it was Ok.

Its been years its always just Felix and I. It honestly felt a bit jealous of him.

Felix even invited him over for a sleepover, to which I tried to stop him, but Hyunjins replied at the speed of light.

Great, now I'm stuck with him at school, and at home as well.....