Duryodhan's wife becomes a krishna devotee

Bhanumati, duryodhana's wife, was only 17 when Shri Krishna's enters as a guest in the palace. Duryodhana made a plan to get Krishna little drunk and get some kind commitment from him. He made all kind of arrangement and ensure that there must be sufficient amount of wine in the party.

Duryodhana's friend came to the party and drank too much and at end they all got out of control. But, Krishna maintain his cool and went about charming everyone.

In this whole enthusiasm, bhanumati also consumed a little more than she should. She was a young girl and was not used to these things, and she became very tipsy. After some time, everyone got really tipsy and things went out of control.

Bhanumati lost control over herself. She just fell on shri krishna and started expressing her desire for him. Lord Krishna just held her like he would hold a baby. He saw where the whole situation was going and knew that if she did something in this condition, she would not be able to handle it later. As a queen of Hastinapur, she would be finished.

So he physically carried her and took her inside the palace, went to gandhari's chambers her mother-in-law - and handed over the girl to her. The next day morning, bhanumati was absolutely grateful to him for having done this.

From then on, she ultimately become a devotee of Krishna.