Peter and MJ

Sara"Okay everyone were gonna watch some edits,first it one about MJ and Peter."

Sam"Ohh were gonna see the tragic relationship unfold"

Bucky"Never actually thought Peter would have it in him"

Peter"Please be quiet"Peter begged them,blushing madly.

Sam"Oh we made him a tomato"

Mj"Knock it off or your dead"

Both Sam and Bucky didn't think she was joking since she and Nat started to spend time together so they shut their mouths.

Nat"She told you two,didn't she"

Mj smirked and put her hand on peter's hand,Tony smiled at that.He was glad he found someone that made him happy.

Sara"Okay let's watch"

While they were watching the clip Steve looked towards the young couple and smiled.They were something Steve wished he had with Peggy.

When the clip came to an end the avengers all had smiles on their faces and Ned of course was gushing over the two.

Clint"You two make such a nice couple,did it take a while for both of you two get together yeah but your cute together"

Peter"Thanks Clint"He said still holding Mj's hand and knew if he hadn't been such an idiot,he and Mj could've been together longer.

Tony"Honestly at least you didn't give her anything that could kill her"

Everyone but Pepper looked at Tony.

Nat"What is that supposed to mean"Asking tony but looking at Pepper.

 Pepper"Oh he got me strawberries,and i am allergic to them. Stupid but a kind jester" She finished smiling at her now husband.

Wanda: You Stark are an idiot even though you are smart"

Tony"Yeah i know"

Ned"Hey by the way Mj,when did you work at that coffee shot"Mj looked confused and before she opened her mouth Sara appeared and took over.

Sara:That will be explained soon i promise but anyway were gonna watch another clip so get ready and please Sam,Bucky make another comment an di will let Mj and Nat on you two."

The two boys gulped when they saw both Mj and Nat smirking at them.