SURPRISE?

Ok before I start I'm so godamn sorry I never finished! I faded from the skylox and merome into the freonnie shipment :,3.

Look I have literally know idea where I left off so let's just restart the last chapter.i know your all probably like:the fuck? Two years later you update?" I know :( but I forgot,I had other books like the skylox drunk in love or something one and like..it was going crazy...

But anyway lets just redo this.sorry if its confusing,I haven't watched anything of Jerome,Mitch's or Adams or really anyone in minecraft for a while...iv even faded from minecraft into zelda,fnaf and mario kart..lel.

--------

Noone~ (REMEMBER ITS A COMPLETE RESTART THE CLIFFHANGER IS GONE)

(I remember lifting off from a white room or something...?)

Jerome and Mitch were in the corner getting completely heated as Adam,Ty and Jason laughed away at a sudden though Jason bought up."so Ty.." Jason purred,crawling over.ty looked over he's shoulder completely confused and weary of Jason's attitude.

Jason giggled and wrapped he's arms around tys waste,pulling him back and falling backwards with Ty in he's lap.adam completely hasn't notice.

"F...fuck...Jerome!" Mitch moaned form the corner.adam looked over and smirked."SHUT UP WE DONT NEED TO HEAR YOU" he yells,seeing Mitch's hands being the only thing coming out of the dark corner.

"Quick Adam,while he's down!" Jason laughed,holding Ty down as he thrashed around."n..no non NONONONONO" Ty yelled.

Mitch looked up and took a deep breath."TY SHUT THE FUCK UP" "YOU" Ty yells back at Mitch.adam laughs and straddles Ty,looking up at Jason."guys...plez...nu" "yus" Adam giggled,pulling tys shirt over he's head."ADAM YOU JERK" Ty shouted,kicking.

Jason laughed and used he's free hand to push the shirt back off and pull tys soft brown hair back over he's dark maroon eye."Ty your genius is showing" Adam chuckled,pulling tys pants below he's knees."ADAM,STAWP" "NUUUU" Adam laughed.

Jason shook he's head and laughed softly at the twos childishness.

Jerome growled and pulled away,flopping down next to Mitch as the two gasped for air in the corner."yeah..I'm done..what do you think we should do..." "What can we do" Jerome laughed as Mitch shrugged and rolled onto he's back."I'm tired...and numb.."."you should be" "rude much.." Mitch chuckles.

"C'mer biggums" Jerome laughed,rolling ontop of Mitch,smiling as Mitch tried yelling and pushing him off."JEROME YOU FATASS GET OFF ME" Mitch laughed.jerome shook he's head playfully and continued rolling while humming over Mitch as Mitch struggled to push Jerome off.

Mitch ave up and just laid there flat as Jerome continued to playfully roll over Mitch repeatedly before sitting up and smiling."that was fun" he giggled.

"FUCK ADAM" Ty screamed.

The two look over in shock and begin laughing historically at Adams surprise from tys outburst."oh shit" Jason laughed,letting go.ty scrambled to he's feet,grabbing he's jeans and running towards the door only to get tackled by Jason right at the exit.

"Nunununinunininunuunununununubununun" Ty repeated.

"C'mon banana boy,were not done~" Adam purred,pulling Ty along with Jason...

......

................

Well that sucked shit didn't it?

I'm so sorry,haven't been in the fandom/shipment whatever in a while and I can't type this without typing 'Freddy' or 'bonnie'....

Sorry :(...

Well..this is the end I'm done with the book,bye :<