Party Crashers. ( Pt. 3 )

( At Stuart's Electronics. )

[ 3rd Person P.O.V ]

Stuart found a device that might fix the earpiece, a retro radio. He connected the two devices together while Varvatos threw the Toy Luug was playing with.

Varvatos walked closer, taking a closer look at the device. " We're getting close. " Stuart muttered. A phone then rings inside Varvatos'pockets that he just ignored.

Varvatos pointed at a wire. " Try moving that wire thing over there. " He ordered. Krel would have fixed this faster but he's out somewhere in the woods revealing his true Akiridion form.

Stuart kept on side eying him each time his phone rings as he fixes the device. " Um, your pants are ringing. " He pointed.

Varvatos only grumbled and took his phone out, answering it. " What? " He asked firmly.

" A-hoy! This is Lucy Blank. I have Mother on the horn for you. " Lucy said as she moved the phone Infront of Mother.

" Commander Vex, the heirs have not returned to the Mother Ship. "

Varvatos only groaned with his eyes closed on what Mother said. " Our little princess is on a date! " Lucy added.

" Technically, it's a ' group thing, ' but by my calculations, their Transductions will have already faded. "

" Is Lady Y/n with you, Mother? " Varvatos asked, raising an eyebrow. Maybe she can held find the Two siblings.

" Negative. Prince Krel invited her to a hunt for the Billycraggle with a Human named, Elijah Leslie Pepperjack. "

Varvatos groaned once more. " Are you telling Varvatos Vex that the princelings are about to expose their true forms to a group of loose-lipped teenagers? " Stuart took the Phone from Varvatos.

" Rewind that, Lucy. She's on a date with who? " He gasped, wheezing as he does.

" No way! But she kicked him in the face! " Stuart turned around to talk with Lucy as Varvatos made his way out with Luug.

A static was then heard from the Device making Varvatos stop at his tracks. " Lieutenant Zadra! Zadra, it is Varvatos Vex. Can you read me? " He yelled at the Device.

He hits the device before moving it closer to his ear. Meanwhile, right beside him, Luug's Transduction faded which means his transduction might fade away any mekron.

Stuart looked at Varvatos, saying a quick goodbye to Lucy. " Lucy, I've got to go. " He said before hanging up.

" Aja, Krel and Y/n can't go all light show in the woods. " Varvatos only turned to him as he fidgets with the buttons in the device.

" Commander Vex, the royals need you right now. " Stuart said firmly, resting his hands in the table Infront.

Varvatos looked at him. He then pulled the cable off of the device and quickly walked out of the shop leaving his walking stick and Luug following after him.

( In the Woods. )

Krel peeks his head out the tree, looking if the coast is clear before rolling his way out to hide behind a rock. He walked in the open, pretending to not know where the Zeron's are.

Alpha took his rope and perfectly caught it around Krel's neck making him choke and fall over. The Zerons revealed themselves through the trees.

Krel placed a hand on his neck as the Bother Hood circled him. " Where are the girls? " He asked Lowly as he kooked down at Krel.