Chapter 16 Hot Springs here i come!!!

Mineta's POV

A few weeks after Shinso's punishment...

The whole class is going to a Hot Spring. Huh it's quite close to my old school and old home. Maybe I'll go see my parents. Everyone was excited. So was I. "You sure are excited!" Shinso said. We were on the bus and he was sitting beside me. "Yeah!" I said smiling. It was a long bus ride.

Time skip...

We finally made it to the Hot Spring!!!! I jumped off the bus. "Use the stairs dumbass" Bakugo yelled pushing me away. "Bakugo" Aizawa sensei said glaring at him. "Tch whatever" Bakugo said before leaving. Aizawa sensei leaving with him. "Shinso!" Aizawa sensei said. "I have to go! Punishment!" Shinso said whispering the last part. "Alright bye" I said. He waved as he was walking away. Now I'm alone. I suddenly got hugged by someone. "Mineta!!" Mina said. "Hey" I said smiling. "We get to go to a Hot Spring!!!" She said excitedly. "Yeah I'm excited too!" I said. I'm excited for the Hot Spring and for something else. Seeing my Parents. "Hey why are you getting cuddly with him!!!?" Denki yelled pointing at us hugging. "Dude I'm his friend and I can hug him whenever I want like now" Mina said before hugging me tighter. "I'm your friend?" I asked. "Yeah!" She said. "I've never had friends before" I said. "Awe you poor thing!!!" Mina said hugging me even tighter. "But n0w I d0" I said as Mina choked me. She let go! "Woops sorry" she said. I caught my breath. I almost passed out. "It's alright!" I said smiling. "Hey I don't see Momo anywhere!" I said looking around. "Oh she went in her limbo" Denki said rolling his eyes. Just as he said that a Limbo pulled up. "Speak of the Devil" he said. Mina chuckled. The limbo parked and Momo came out. (Like in the movies all dramatic like). She is pretty. She looked at us. "Hey!" She said waving. "H-hey" I said stuttering. 'Eh why am I stuttering?' I thought. She giggled. "Ready to have fun Mina?" She asked. "You know it!!" Mina said smiling. "Oh yeah the Hot Spring is divided into two sections a Girl section and a Boy section" Denki said suddenly. "Yeah because there are some creeps out there" Momo said. "Hehe y-yeah" Denki said. Mina glared at Denki. "IT WAS ONE TIME AND IT WAS AN ACCIDENT!!!" Denki yelled. 'Now I'm curious what happened between them?' I thought. "Well anyway let's go get ready" Momo said to Mina. Mina nodded and the girls left. "Ya ready?" Denki asked smirking. "Yeah" I said.

We went to the Hot Spring...

It was relaxing. Just what I needed. I haven't stopped shivering. But the Hot Spring made me feel better. "Feeling good?" Shinso asked sitting beside me. "Yeah! Where's Aizawa sensei?" I said/asked. Shinso pointed a little bit away from us. "Ok" I said. "I feel way better!" I said leaning back against the rock wall. "Well that's good!" He said smiling. "Mhm and I'll feel even better when I meet my parents" I said. "Your parents? Do they live close?" He asked. I just blurted that out. "Yeah in fact it's really close to the Hot Spring!!" I said. "That's good" he said. "Wait does that mean your old school is close too!?" He asked. "Yeah" I said sighing. "Ok ok let's not ruin the mood" he said. "Yeah your right!" I said smiling.

To be continued...

Hope y'all like it...

Will Shinso be worried about Mineta now that he knows that they are close to the old school?

And it seems Mineta likes Momo?