Johnny joins Matt

Johnny was 3 hours into his torture and his entire torso was bright red and that was when the tickler came in the room and turned off the arms and Johnny was finally able to get his breath back.

"Let me go I'll never come back ever again" pleaded Johnny

"No your not leaving as you know where you are and will send the cops over" said the tickler not falling for Johnny's trap

"I won't I swear down" said Johnny

"I don't believe you seeing as you were using the phone to talk to someone for a while seeing as in half an hour you were still on the phone when saying you were going to be late home would take a fraction of that time" said the tickler "so for as long as you live your staying here and now I can make twice as much as your an extra new and unknown person for my clients to tickle"

With that said the tickler applied the clear liquid to Johnny's torso and feet before setting the arms on him again and now the sound of Johnny's laughter was louder as his body was more ticklish.

For Matt some changes were made to his room: one being a camera that spans the whole room, two his arms and ankles were in wooden stocks which was just two bits of wood with holes for his arms and ankles to go and three Matt was now blindfolded.