Gamemaker 2

Name: Torao Ariwa

Age: 18

District: Capitol

Personality: Torao is... interesting to say the least. He has a heart of gold yet somewhere in his twisted mind he wants revenge. Revenge for what? Not even he knows. After being thrust into the Capitol Games certain traits have been discovered. His alliance with 12 year old Kasia (See The Capital Games) brought out a softer side to him yet it also showed us his mental stability is rather rocky. He won thanks to his 'loveable' craziness and his temperamental personality. Somehow despite all the counselling sessions he still has a liking for shiny objects...

Looks: He cut his famous flame red hair and dyed it a dark shade of Green (In a desperate bid to escape the nickname Tiger man and as a tribute to several fellow tributes who died (They know who they are... *Cough* Kasia and Julius *Cough*)). He hasn't ditched his cat eye contacts just switched them for ones a vibrant violet colour (That represent Xaveren). He has grown taller in the past year and is now over 6' and he still has the tattoo of a black cat on his chest.

Strengths: He is agile so can move around quickly. He can also sneak up on people, pickpocket them and run off again without detection. He also has the ability to make people hate him (Whether that is a strength or weakness is debatable) He also has experience of what the Games are like as he has been in the arena before.

Weaknesses: He never has been very strong, he values his shiny collection more than his own life, he has never had any idea about wild plants and he has a certain amount of guilt about youngsters in the arena (Note... that is only a tiny bit and only happens on special occasions)

Fav Activity: Polishing his ever-growing shiny collection.

Crushes: While many Capitol Ladies throw themselves at him he never gives them his attention.