Laim my world

I woke up to here my mom yelling my name I think she was mad but she wasn't a mad yell it was a happy yell..

" acacia get down here please we have some guess!" She said.

I went down stairs to see my old friend how I hate now more than ever Harry styles... " I know u haven't seen Harry in like forever. So me and Anne planed it for the both of us."...... She said

And I was in my PJS and I was so mad I felt my face go red in anger. Harry just smiled and gave me his famous smile which made me even madder I ran up stairs. When my mom came up after me she was worrierd I told her that I didn't like Harry! "We'll sweetie just try to live through it, I know how u feel and I have some news , the rest of the boys are coming "

" what no, no,no!!!" I said

How could this happen!!

-----------------------------

The next morring I heard yelling boys, oh no I remember one direction boys are here great ! Just great!

Then I heard foot steeps and I knew what they were doing they wanted to wake me up so I faked I was "sleeping" . Then they came up yelling bouncing on my bed.... I fanlly had to wake up.

Me and Laim locked eyes he tried to look away but he couldn't Harry looked mad..... So I went down stairs it was 11:30 I slept in! I grabbed a bowl and oatmeal. The boys were still messing around and when I was done I heard sown one from behind it was Laim.

"Hey "

"Hi"

"What's up "

"Nothing really just wanted to go for a swim "

"Can I come with "

"Ya"

I ran up stairs picked out a cute suite and changed ran down stairs grabbed a towel. Then I heard "acacia, wait "

So I did it was Harry. He had his suite and stuff "C-can I swim too"

"Yes " I said

Laim ran down and opened the door with Naill and Louis but Laim stayed until I came twards him Harry was gone and playing with the others. Laim put his arms on my hips it felt so right I lips touched we were kissing but I pushed away I didn't want anyone to think we were dating! So I went outside and jumped in the pool Harry kept looking at me. It was creepy then I felt some one grab my hips and drag me down it was Laim he kissed me under water and I felt something like it was..... I don't known it was so right yet so bad...

I went up for air and good thing everyone was playing around I dryed off and took a shower then I heard screaming and yelling I ran down stairs in a towel "What happe-"

"I heard screaming "

"Hahahaha!" They ur laughing so hard

"The only yelling u heard was Louis and Harry fighting over how has more hair " said Zayn

I went upstairs and got dressed I heard Laim in my room flipping throw my old year book "you look great!!" Said Laim

"Thanks "

I sat on my bed right next to him he put his arm around me and kissed my forehead I was blushing and I know "im hungry u want to go out and get some food" asked Laim

"Sure " I said

------------------------

"What would u like to Oder " said the waitress

"Umm.... Can I have a burger and some fries please?" I said

"Yes"

"Can I get a steak?" Asked Laim

"Yes"

Laim looked at me with caring eyes and grabbed my hands and said "You are my joy my life, will you be my girl friend?"

"Umm....yes, Yes!" I said

"Great! We should probly get going"

We got up and walked out