✧⁠*⁠。pre start ✧⁠*⁠。

"I found a weird yet beautiful comfort in your arms, a majestic feeling of your embrace, makes me forget every pain please embrace me in those magical arms, forever? your embrace gives me life, makes me feel alive,  makes me want to give myself a chance, a chance where you and I will be together and no one else would be there to bother,  I love u" (jk)

"Come here, let me embrace you and give the comfort you desire and deserve , I will give myself to you if this can make you feel better, if this can give you life you can have it, you can have me I am all yours, I know it's wrong to love you and want you but I don't know why it feels so right and for us I am willing to fight with the whole world, I love u " (rm)

"Why are you doing this, why are you distancing yourself from me why are you slipping away from me like sand from one's hand, I don't know what happened or what's happening the only thing I know is I am just losing my mind by losing you I don't know where I went wrong with us what's my mistake my love I just loved u, I love you and I will never let you go, never, ever (v)

_____________________________________

What you all think who will win,
A war between love or obsession
A war between wrong and right

Leave your prediction I would lob to see (⁠ ⁠˘⁠ ⁠³⁠˘⁠)⁠♥

My editing sucks ಥ⁠‿⁠ಥ