Social standards

Look!
Just look! Can't you see !?!
That's what people like me hear all the time as the voices of people's judgments of others floats loudly in the air, being none discreet about it.
They look at me and people like me, they see the world has been hard on us with are battle scars to prove it so, we do not wish to show off or attention seek we just merely want to get by in this world.
We wish no judgment nor do we judge others, we hear your comments about us, the way we look, the way we sound different to you, the way we don't act according to society's rules. We follow the rules we know on how to survive. Getting by with your judgements, your comments and criticisms about our way of life, but it's none denying it's a hard life but it's a happy one.
We will go into a room where it's music pieces our ears like the pressure building up on a hot stove pot. So we cover our ears, to hide the pain you laugh at us, you look at us as if we are the ones who don't belong, I mean no harsh words when I say this. But who said you are the ones who act the way is correct for todays social standards? Who said you are the ones who get to rule the world and we get to sit in the corner, whisper no words, not one movement. That time stops now.
My people go back hundreds of years, they were seen as odd, delayed, outcasts.
My people discovered the way of which gravity works, how we stand on earth but float in space. Understanding the laws of motion.
We are proud to sing and play just as was the man who composed music to my knowledge is still played and taught to this day.
And finally one of the most known of my people in history, the man who gave us physics. People would look at him believe him to be of no use to them, but little did they know just these few people have changed the world.
The future of my people will continue, we will not hide in your shadows, we will ignore the enemies of this place and show what we have to give.
Look!
Look see it?!
I know that person they are special, did you know what they did?
Now I will leave you with that thought.