35

continue.....

sohail already left to complete his bhai's wish.....

rehman bhai along with sidharth n shehnaz move towards the darghah

the same one where sidharth n shehnaz go there to tie a thread of wish as it's shehnaz's believe that one who tie the thread there..... their wish fulfilled

n yes....here there wish accepted by there god ....

Shehnaaz remember the way she sit on his bike n he drove her towards that dargah.....

" Allah muze meri sacchi mohabbat se milwa de....Javed ke sath mera nikaah na ho ..kuch aise krde mere malik...."

looking her praying while shedding tears Sid fell for her little more...she looks seren while praying covering her head...

Sid wished

" jo bhi isne manga ho...usko wo mil jaye "

they wished this that day from there god....n they got what they are wishing for .....

sahi kehte hai....sacche dil se mangi har dua qubool hoti hai....

while sitting in car....Sid not for a single second leave her hand....

there fingers are still entwined

plus his firm grip is on her palm is there....

her hand is on his lap.....

he is looking outside the window while rubbing his index finger's tip on his corner of forehead

he is must be thinking something deep....

his leg is also shaking...n he do this whenever he was in deep thinking

she recall the incidents just happened there....

this was the nightmare for her....to see him like this....is like a living in hell....

she thought she will love this day n cherish it till her last breath....

lekin.....jab humko bahot confidence hota hai na ki ye chiz ab hamari hui....ab kuch galat nahi hoga....tabhi wo chiz humse chin jati hai .....

its not written anywhere that what you wished for ..you will get everything

no ...there is a fact called destiny....which always play its role....n no one knows whats written in destiny

but....again.... everything happens for a reason....

may be this what written in her destiny that she will get her love but will not be able to marry him as she dreamt for....

she slightly lift her lashes in look in side mirror of the car

her makeup is gone.... actually she didn't do anything more...coz he told her she looks divine without makeup...n she want to be look like as he wanted....

but ...her eyes...they are puffy....off course she cried alot for a single day.....

her dry lips are adding more stars in her not so nice look....

she sighed mentally...she didn't think that her marriage would happen like this....

but it's fine for her....she just want to be his bride n for that...her words n signature is matter...not her look or the place where they will get marry....

and....she didn't know someone is already head over the heels for her....she looks amazing for his eyes in every look

she move her hair strands behind her ears....want to set her hairs atleast to look presentable