06

It has been 5 days since Rohan came back to India, and he didn't contact Sid after that. He only knows how he handled that wild, angry, violent Amisha after he came back.

FLASHBACK-

As soon as Rohan's flight landed, he was surprised by Amisha's presence at the airport.

"Rohan, where is he?" Amisha asked joyfully.
She went behind him to check if Sid was hiding somewhere. She was so happy that Rohan couldn't tell her anything.

"Where is he? I'm not finding him. Is he also planning to give me a surprise? Say something, Rohan," she asked again.

"Amisha... Siddharth didn't come," he said, and her smile dropped.

"Stop joking around, okay? I know him. He would never deny to meet me." Her smile dropped down as soon as she realized that he was not joking around. Sid didn't come.

"I'm not joking," he said seriously.

"Why didn't he come? Rohan, didn't you convince him?" She asked him with a little hope in her eyes.

"Actually, he was having piled up meetings, tours, so he couldn't come, but he said he'll come soon," he said, but she didn't believe him.

"But..." She was cut off by him.

"Come on, let's go. I'm so tired," he said and took her from the airport.

Flashback ended.

| Author |

Since that day, Rohan was behaving weirdly, and everyone was confused by his behavior. Whenever any one of them asked him about Sid, how he was or something related to him, he always changed the topic.

His behavior didn't go unnoticed, especially by Amisha, who already had weird feelings. This behavior of his was just adding fuel to her feelings because he became like this since the day he came back.

"Amisha, come fast! Don't you know we have to go shopping?" Vani said.

"Why? As long as I remember, Bhai hasn't decided to marry you," Amisha said while filing her nails.

"Hey, you boiled potato! Did you forget that we have our graduation day after tomorrow?" Vani went to her and smacked her head.

"Oh yeah, I totally forgot about that."

"Of course you did because only Sid has captured your mind."

Hearing this, Amisha became a little bit off.
"What happened, Amuu? Is everything alright?"

"It's just that I haven't talked to him for the past 5 days. He said he'll call me, but he didn't."

"Ah, you idiot! Then call him today. He must have forgotten. After all, he's so busy handling both work and college," Vani said, and Amisha nodded.

"But Vani, I don't know why, but I am having a feeling of uneasiness regarding all this."

"That's because you haven't met him. Don't think about it."

"I guess you're right." She said and looked the other side

"Come on, let's go for shopping," Vani said and dragged her to the car.

"See this, Amuu. Is it looking good? Should I purchase this?" Vani asked.

"You should ask your soon-to-be husband about this," she said, winking. Hearing this, a hint of blush appeared on Vani's cheeks.