cнapтer 14

нιѕ ғorever love
cнapтer ғoυrтeen
тнιrd perѕon

ELI WAS THE FIRST to pull away, safe to say he wasn't too happy when she did, he looked at her confused. But his gaze softened as she smiled slightly at him.

"hi rafe" she looked him in the eyes, his eyes met hers and to anyone else they could see the love in rafes eyes, elliott was oblivious. He smiled slightly back at her. so much was running through his mind and all that mattered was his girl, his princess right in front of her.

"hi" his eyes were red, elliott couldn't tell if it was because he was high or if it was because he had been crying. From the foul smell coming from his mouth, he was high. if he was drinking, he was high.

"rafe have you been drinking" he just shrugged, she knew he was. "i thought you were stopping that."

"i also thought you only liked me, now you are running around with some other guy, we have both changed" elliott definitely wasn't expecting that. rafe stood back, arms crossed.

"elliott tell me right now, did that guy come back here with you?" she just stared at him, not speaking.

"bullshit" he laughed and threw up his hands, "and i thought you loved me"

"rafe you used me for fucking money" she watched as the cameron boy shook his head

"i didn't even get my money" she looked at him like he was crazy. elliott had to keep reminding herself that he wasnt in the right mind right now, whatever he was saying was shit pulled out of his ass.

"elliott i love you, you know that?" he asked as if she would. This whole interaction was confusing her.

"rafe make up your fucking mind, it sounds like you hate me but adore me at the same time. It's confusing me."

"i don't even know what i want elliott. but i know i don't hate you. I technically never finished the bet, isaac could still fuck you for the money if he wanted to" Elliott mentally gagged. She hated isaac with a passion and his name felt like poison

"i would never let him anywhere near me rafe. you need sleep, i'm not having a conversation with a version of you i don't like" elliott went up to him, grabbing his arm, "cmon rafe, i'm bringing you home"

"no" he pulled away, "i'm not going near my house" he said

"you sound like a child cameron, just cmon." he shook his head, "eli it's gotten worse, me and him, im not going near that place" his eyes brined with tears

"fine then you can go to my house and sleep, my dad won't notice" elliott shrugged, grabbed his arm and started dragging him again. She looked over at the house, all of them watching in the window. When they saw the maybank girl looking at them, they all quickly looked away.

"better than being under the same roof as my dad" the two walked in silence.

"i do love you elliott." rafe told the girl. and he did, so much it was hurting him that she wasn't his. He looked at her as if she was the only star in the sky, with so much love that he couldn't contain it. He was just wanted to be with her, so bad.

"rafe i said im not talking about this today. sober up then we can." she didn't even look at the boy. his heart hurt, he wanted his girl.