Truely Forever (An Andy Beirsack love story)

"We scream, we shout, we are the fallen angels!" My Music blasted. I scramble out of bed to turn it off. I must have forgotten to turn down the speakers last night. I turn it down and go lock my bedroom door. I look at the time, five a.m. Good, this is when I wanted to get up. My hair is going from red to black today. I die my hair almost every week, yet its not very dead. I pull out thee black die and go into my bathroom, which is in my room and is only mine. I put it in and sit watching T.V for a half hour then wash it out. I blow dry my hair and start to get ready for school, very slowly. I finish my hair and love the outcome. I turn off the T.V and turn on black veil brides. I check the clock and its now 6. I still have to do my makeup and get an outfit together. I put on my makeup and look into the blue eyes of the girl in the mirror. I close my eyes tight and breathe out to calm my anxiety. I search my closest for a good outfit. I find my tight black studded tank top and put it on. I grab my purple ripped skinny's, and put them on. I put on my skull necklace and a tear comes to my eye. It's a permanent reminder of my sister, who died in a car accident. I put on all my band bracelets and put on my brothers thick fuzzy black sweater. I put on my studded black biker boots and go out the door into the creamy winter light. I walk nervously to the school yard. It's my grade 12 year and I graduate soon. I go straight to my locker and see paper taped on it. I'm scared to look. I go up to it and see the papers read words like "whore, emo, fag, slut, etc." I feel like I'm going to cry. I rip the papers off and throw them in the trash. I go into my locker and grab my stuff.

"Ekkalyn!" My only friend Winter yells at me. "Ekko!" I turn around and she can see I'm holding back tears. "What happened?" I explain and her face twists with hatred. "They need to back the fuck off!!" She yells down the halls to a bunch of popular grade12's. They don't even notice her and keep laughing. I push past her and head to my class.

No one really said much to me all day which is better then normal. I only got a couple comments saying "Attention whore, and bitch" but that's better then any other day. I walk towards my locker and see a large group of pretty, mean girls by it with a couple guys. I went into my locker and the girls surrounded me.

"Hey whore." One girl named Amber said pushing me. I hit Briar and she glared at me.

"Watch it bitch." She said shoving me to the floor. My binder went towards Caitlin and she kicked it across the hall. I got up to go get it when Aleesia tripped me. I got back up and Frankie slapped me really hard then pushed me backwards. The girls walked away while laughing. Leaving me crying on the floor. Winter runs to my side.

"Ekko! What happened!?" I tell her yet again and she hugs me tightly. " I know what will make you feel better though." I look at her and wipe my face.

"What?"

"I GOT BLACK VEIL BRIDE TICKETS AND BACK STAGE PASSES!!!!!!!!!!" She yells.

"OH MY GOD!!! YOU DIDN'T!!!!!" I yell back with the biggest smile. We start freaking out. "WHEN AE THEY FOR!"

"TOMORROW!" She screeches!

"THANK GOD IT'S FRIDAY! Your sleeping over at my house and I'll get my brother to drive us!!!! YAY!" I say  loudly.

"OKAY!!!" We go to my house and jam out to Black Veil Brides with my brother until we fall asleep. I wake up at 12 and wake up Winter.

"THERE'S FOR HOURS TILL THE CONCERT!!!" I yell and she's instantly up and in the shower. By th time were done it's 3 and we have to leave. We arrive and wait at the gates. We're let in and the concert starts.

1. "Exordium"   2. "I Am Bulletproof"   3. "New Year's Day"   4. "F.E.A.R. Transmission 1: Stay Close"   5. "Wretched and Divine"   6. "We Don't Belong"   7. "F.E.A.R. Transmission 2: Trust"   8. "Devil's Choir"   9. "Resurrect the Sun"   10. "Overture"   11. "Shadows Die"   12. "Abeyance"   13. "Days Are Numbered" 14. "Done for You"   15. "Nobody's Hero"   16. "Lost It All" 17. "F.E.A.R. Transmission 3: As War Fades"   18. "In The End"  19.

F. E. A. R final transmission

It's so amazing and I cried quietly a couple of times. Andy comes off the stage in Shadows die. He was looking around then his eyes found mine and I felt something spark inside of me. While still singing he grabbed my hand and brought me up on the stage. When the song was over her started talking to me.

"What's your name beautiful?" DID ANDY BIERSACK JUST CALL ME BEAUTIFUL?!

"Ekkalyn." I smile

"That's an amazing name, here's a free concert tanks that's signed by all of black veil brides." I stared at him and thanked him. He showed me off the stage and Winter and I screamed. Afterwards we went backstage where I saw Ashley Purdy. He looked at me and smiled.

"There's that pretty girl Andy brought on stage with him." I blushed and Ashley lead us to the band room. There Andy and I locked eyes again.

"I had a feeling id see you back here." He smiled.

"Your feeling was correct." I giggled.

"Well then I also have a large feeling I'm going to be seeing a lot of you." He winked and handed me a paper. I opened it and stared at Andy then at Winter, totally in shock...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Authors note:

I'll probably have a lot of authors notes at the end of the chapters, lol. Comment, vote, give me feed back, or message me with ideas for the next part! Thanks fr reading guys <3 Also, I'm dedicating this to one of my favourite authors on wattpad, Liisa <3 I hope she reads this because it'd be so amazing :3 <3

~Hailey