Vol 2: Chapter 6: Island Exam part 2

Interesting.

When did Kanzaki grew balls? Just kidding, he has every right to reject my offer. So that's what going on? I already have an idea what this is all about.

Seeing Ryuen will confirm this insanity. This is going to be very funny.

"Ptfhahahaa" I laughed out loud.

"What are you laughing about?" Kanzaki was a bit irritated.

"Sorry sorry, it's just that you don't have to say that with a very serious face. I understand that you guys are very close to class A in terms of points. So does the difference between our class points.

It's natural that you don't want to have the non-aggression pact. I won't harbour any ill feelings towards you guys"

I smiled at Honami.

"Honami do you know where Ryuen's class is camping? We saw class A few hundred metres nearby the cave. But we didn't encounter class C.

By the way our class is on this part of the map"
I marked in the map that Honami held in her hand

"Uh, yea we saw class C near the beach side. If you just go straight in this direction, you will easily find it. I think Ryuen got insane, you will understand what I mean when you visit them"

Honami told us. I nodded, at the same time I faked a small sad look, which was only visible to Honami. She unexpectedly hugged me.

"Kiyone, I am sorry, but we will win this special exam. I hope we stay as friends after this" Honami said this.

"Don't worry, that's not why I am sad. I am thinking about Ryuen, that's all" Honami nodded at my words.

She is really resolved to face me. She fell for my trap though.

We said our goodbyes and went in the direction Honami mentioned.

"Why would you even ask for a cooperative relationship with class B?" Horikita asked me.

"Hmm, isn't it advantageous to have atleast one class to not target us?"

"That's not true, what I mean is, you knew they will refuse your offer, you didn't looked shocked ... Rather you looked interested. It was as if you got some other information from it"

Horikita had the ability to think? I never knew it.

"Why are you even observing me so much... I am sorry Horikita, but I am taken. I can't reciprocate your feelings" Horikita frowned.

Chiaki chuckled at my joke. She knew I enjoy annoying Horikita. It is one of my new hobby.

"W-what, don't try to divert the topic. Tell me-"

"What was the thing that you slipped inside of Honami's pant pocket Kiyone?"

Chiaki cut off Horikita.

"Hmm? What do you mean?" I raised an eyebrow.

"You purposefully positioned yourself so that when you slip that thing, you can make me and Horikita notice it. So you can drop the act. Though I don't know how Horikita missed such a simple thing"

Oof, Chiaki aggressively attacked Horikita. I understand why she is doing this, Chiaki is just annoyed that Horikita is very intrusive.

Horikita is choosing the simple way out. She just wants to know the plans ... She is not thinking it for herself.

While Horikita was grumbling, I answered Chiaki.

"You will know during the end of this exam. Still Chiaki, I have you some clues on what is really going on. By the end of this day, you will have all the clues" I told her.