Dealer.

Why can't you be good for something?Not one shirt off your back

Not one shirt off your back

━━━━━ Dealer, Lana Del Rey

        The Bennetts had seen their fair share of hard days

The Bennetts had seen their fair share of hard days. The loss of a father, the overdose of a sister... the breaking apart of a family.

Yet, through it all, Malena Bennett never stopped being the voice of reason. Her fraternal twin sister, Rue, struggled in a lot more ways than Lena ever had. She recognized that, but no matter how hard she tried or how bad she wanted to, Lena could not fix that about Rue.

Evan Perez came into Lena's life at a vulnerable time, not giving her time to prepare for the whirlwind of his vivacious presence. It had been simple accident that their paths crossed, really, Lena trying to find her sister and just so happening to come across the Perez boy. He was close friends with Fezco, the dealer who supplied Rue with all of her drugs. Lena held a grudge against him for that, but after that day when she met Evan, Fezco suddenly became her only option to getting in touch with the boy again.

Though Lena Bennett had no idea how she had ensnared the mind of Evan Perez, captivating the boy although she did not seem to want to have anything to do with him. But she brought some kind of newness to his life, like a breath of fresh air. Evan wanted more of her, but he knew that he would smudge the perfect picture of her life as she knew it. He would wreck everything good about her.

Lena was coming to that realization as well, the closer she got to him. He was nothing worth her feeling like she needed to have him, but it was hard to let him go once she had gotten just a small taste.

Rue had always been the screw up of the Bennett family; everyone knew that. She was the drug addict, the borderline criminal, the degenerate. But Lena was beginning to see that addiction came in more than just one form, because she was attached to Evan Perez, and he was going to ruin her.