✰ - chapter two - ✰

(How are y'all!)

-Keith's POV-

"Ugh.." my head was throbbing from the hard hit I took, then I remembered what happened.

I got up quickly but I realized I was in someone's bed, "who's fucking house am I in?" I thought out loud.

I heard a chuckle that sounded WAY too familiar..

I quickly turned my head towards the chuckling noise and I couldn't believe that THE bill kaulitz was standing in front of me..

Wait but he was younger, like. Younger as in the way he looked back in 2007? Wait what year is it-

"Excuse me? What year is it?" I asked who I prayed Bill was, "its 2007? You really hit your head hard m'lady" when he called me that I wanted to shoot myself to see if it was real but I kept it together.

"Sorry, who are you? And where's my friend lee?" I asked pretending I don't know him which he seemed surprised but didn't acknowledge it.

"Oh, you mean her?" he said as he pointed to a coach behind him that was next the bed I was on, I spotted lee sitting there with a ice pack on her ankle.

"Lee did you get hurt?" I asked her, and she gave the 'are you fucking serious.' look-

"I'll take that as a yes"I spoke.

"Since you don't know me, I'm bill kaulitz and my twin brother's name is tom he saved your guy friend, he's in the bathroom btw" (not together 😒)

"Oh- he's not my friend but good to know he's alright.."I mean I hated him but I didn't wish death apon him, at least not yet.

"Anyways what are you young lady's doing out so late?" bill asked crossing his arms.

"Uh, what do you mean it's only-"I check the clock and it's 11:09 PM

"It's not that late-"I said

He laughed "I know I'm kidding you idiot, anyways you are?" he asked 'ah shit I'm already fucking up-'

"Name's keith, you can call me kei for short"I got up because I felt weird sitting on who knows who's bed that was.

"Where are we?" I asked

"Uhm, friends office."he said, "also" I waited for what he was ganna say because honestly I'm fan girling right now..

"I like your socks" he said as he walked away and went to this certain area, it was a small room like one of those teacher lounges but a bit bigger.

"Huh?" I looked down at my feet and I must have lost my sandles while- WAIT DID I TIME TRAVEL?! can't believe I'm now just realizing this..i guess I am slow as fuck..

I mentally smacked my face, how could I be so stupid that's why Bill is so young and I haven't seen tom yet but I assume there eight teen but I can't assume anything, I hope so tho because then I would be there age.

Then I see tom pop outta nowhere, "oh you're awake"

"And you are?" I asked pretending to not know who they are so you know they don't get suspicious plus I'll sound like a stalker-

He looked surprised as well but again didn't acknowledge it like bill didn't.

"Name's tom kaulitz sweetheart"

I blushed, but I wasn't completely obsessed with tom like the other fans yeah he's hot but personally I found bill more attractive probably cause we dress similar and cause I love the way he sings.

Tom grabs my hand and gently places a kiss on it, I blushed but let it go quickly since he is a big flirt-

He winked and went towards bill and before tom left I tugged his shirt, which caused him to turn around.

"Hm?" he hummed in response

I hate asking but just for Lee's sake I have too.

"You know where this guy name Sam is?" I asked I mean I know he's in the bathroom but like is he still in there??

"Oh yeah he's taking a quick shower, he was the first to wake up. he your boyfriend or sum?"

I quickly shook my head in a 'no' motion

"He's my friends boyfriend actually-"

"Alright" he smiled at me and went towards bill again, I looked over at lee wondering why she was so quiet.

She was asleep, she looked so peaceful sleeping. I decided to cover her with the blanket I had covering myself with, hopefully they didn't mind that.

I looked at myself too see if I was dirty anywhere, and I was a little dirty, surprisingly my shirt was in perfect shape. It was just my pants that we're horribly dirty from the rocky ground- that's probably how I time traveled. Oh shit- how do I go back, well I don't want to but how do I get a house..

I started to think deeply on what to do, 'I guess if I wanna live somewhere I'll have to convince them to take us with them..' I felt awkward about that because they just met us so I don't know if they'll take all three of us.

Then sam walked out of what I assumed the bathroom was, he went over to bill and tom and started chatting to them, gave them a fist bump. Probably thanking them.

Then he walked over to lee, he noticed that she was fast asleep so he gave her a peck on her forehead which was sweet of him I'll admit. But still there's something not right with him..

He turns to me, which I give him a quick side eye since I really didn't wanna talk to him at the moment.

"Look, I apologize for what I did. I had no right to take your phone but why are you always so pissed at me?" he said looking a little upset and concerned at the same time.

"Because you're hiding something.."I answered honesty, "so just cause I'm hiding something, you think I'm not good enough for lee.?" he said crossing his arm looking very upset.

'He has a point to be honest, but I really have a bad feeling but I guess for now I'll let it slide..'

"Just forget about it." I said

He sighed.

"Sometimes I don't understand you at all"

"You don't need to, just shut the fuck up and u don't have to deal with me"I said giving him attitude.

He raised his hands in defeat which I rolled my eyes to, 'he's so annoying-' I was cut off from my thoughts when I heard foot-steps coming towards me and Sam.

It was Bill and tom.

"Do you guys have a place to stay?" asked bill, I felt panic rising to my heart but tried to calm down since I didn't wanna make it obvious that I was ganna lie.

"Well, it's kinda personal. It's family issues, so to answer your question. No-" what I said was kinda of a lie it wasn't personal since I didn't care about telling people but I did have family issues it's the whole reason I don't have any parents.
(That's why I didn't mention any parents in the story)

Bill and tom understood and didn't ask anything else personal.

"Hm, hey tom" tom turns his head to face his brother, Bill motions tom to come closer to whisper something in his ear.

Tom looked surprised and whispered back, bill looked annoyed. I could still hear them but they we're speaking german so I had no clue what they we're saying at all.

I probably looked super weird as fuck since I had no idea what they we're whispering to each other and they knew I didn't understand them.

Bill signed and said something in German before facing me and Sam and spoke.

"I'll have to make a quick call I'll be back, just sit tight real quick" he said while walking away to make a quick call to whoever.

I really hope this goes smooth..

(To be continued)

1337 words holy shit 😭