~Sports event? I guess i'll do my best,...Pt1~

A/N~THANK YOU ALL FOR 120+ READS!!

.
.
.
Every morning before sunrise, you would get up and train like usual, doing your swings, stretches, laps and many other intense exercises. You also made sure to always be extra careful with your blade, since you realised that if it broke, it would be hard to get a new one. Soon enough, the day of the U.A sports festival arrived.

The sun rose and so did you. After you were changed into your uniform, you quickly headed off to school. When you arrived, you were told to get changed into your sports kit instead of hero suit and head to your classes specified room. Once you got there, you saw Ida just going in and asking how everyone was.
"Oh, Tokito, are you ready?" He asked, turning to face you whilst holding the door open. "We're going in soon."
"I'm ready, I suppose." You responded, walking past him and finding an empty seat in the room, also slipping a glance Midoriya's way to see how he was doing.
As you sat, you noticed a half white and half red haired male approaching the broccoli boy.
"Midoryia,"
"Todoroki? What is it?" Midoriya asked him.
"Looking at things objectively," The half and half boy began. "I believe that I'm stronger than you."

'Not even I'm that blunt.'

Broccoli looked up at the male surprised.
"Huh?"
"But All might has his eyes on you, am I wrong?" Todoroki questioned.
You glanced from one to the other, still keeping your neutral expression present on your face.
"I'm not going to pry about that." He continued. "But I'm going to beat you."
Broccoli boy's eyes widened as he finished his sentence.
Todoroki looked your way for a second, as if warning you that you were on his list to defeat as well. You simply stared back at him, not caring about it at all.

"Is one of the best in the class declaring war now?" Denki smiled.
Kirishima got out of his seat and walked over to them.
"Hey, you shouldn't be picking a fight right now." The spiky red haired male said. "We're about to start now."
"I'm not here to make friends." Todoroki spoke, walking away from the two. "So what does it matter?" Midoriya's upset but shocked expression was still worn on his face.
"Todoroki, I don't know what's on your mind when you say that you'll beat me." He started, making the boy stop to look back over his shoulder. "But ofcourse you are better than me. I think your more capable than a lot of people, looking at it objectively."

Kirishima held up his hands to the boy.
"Um, Midoriya, you probably shouldn't talk so negatively right now-,"
"But everyone," The broccoli boy cut him off. "From the other courses are aiming,... I can't afford to be left behind." He looked up to fully face the half and half male. "I'll be going with everything I've got too."
"Yeah,"
Todoroki glanced your way with the corners of his eyes as you just shrugged in response.
.
.
.
It was finally time for the sports festival itself to begin. Loud screams and shouts were heard as your class, 1A, stepped out first, later followed by the others out of their own long tunnels. The shouts continued as students filled the field in the centre of the stadium. Whilst Mic was commentating and entertaining the crowd until the games started, you decided that nothing to important was going on and zoned out his words to rest your mind.

"Time for player pledge!" A familiar female voice announced as you regained your full focus. All the classes were huddled up as Midnight stood on top of this mini wooden stage in front of you. You noticed her give you a grin as the crowd of teenagers began talking among themselves.
"Quiet! The student representing class 1A, Katsuki Bakugo!"

The said male slowly walked up to the stage.
"Wait, it's Kacchan?" Asked Midoriya, half worried.
"That guy did finish first in the entrance exam."
"In the hero course." Some random girl that seemed to be from class 1C sighed.
"Y-yeah," A voice from your own class, Sero, responded. "Well it's obvious she hates us."
"And it is all Bakugo's fault," Denki added.