Chapter 2: Cod, Broccoli, Alfredo

*CODY'S POV*

Allie, my beloved 'enemy'

We've never got along. It's most definitely my fault.

I always pick on her, talk to her. I want to hear her angelic voice. I want to see her. If i'm not her enemy, i'm nothing. And i don't want to be nothing to her.

No matter how many times she calls me her enemy, i will never think of her any less than the girl i've always loved.

I've known her since we were born, and the day since i can remember i always knew i'd marry her.

She's so funny and strange in her own little way, but she's still so kind and considerate. Her gorgeous ginger hair flowing in the wind, her long legs that she constantly kicks me with, the freckles that coat her face, the birthmark under her right ear. She's so beautiful. A girl i can only dream off.

I'd put myself through the pain of not having her because that's better than not seeing her at all.

I walk into Allie's house where their is all her box's and suitcase ready for the move to boarding school.

Allie waddles down the stairs carrying a box. I watch as she struggles.

"Go help her." My dad pushes me foreword. I roll my eyes and go towards her.

"Don't even think about taking the box, i can do it."

"Alright." I smirk as i watch her re-adjust herself. She finally places it on the ground heavily.

"How many box's are you bringing?" I furrow my brows looking around the living room where there is probably double the shit im bringing.

"Just a few." She tucks a loose hair behind her ear.

"Sure."

We load everything into both of our cars. This is the last time we're ever going to see our parents again for an entire term.

We have to drive 6 hours to the school, our parents arnt even driving is. Me and Allie decided to drive in our own cars so we have them with us while we are there.

"Bye mum." I hear Allie let out a small sob into her mothers shoulder. My heart squeezes at the sound.

"Goodbye dad." I shake his hand.

"Don't fuck up."

"Thanks."

He furrows his brows at my response.

"Bye mum." I kiss her cheek.

"Make sure you get good grades. We want to see A's on that report card."

"Okay."

No 'I'll miss you?' , 'I love you?' , 'Drive safe?'

Don't get me wrong, i love my parents but they set such high expectations. I have to get straight A's, do good in hockey, be respectful, clean the house and all this other shit. It's so much pressure and it stresses me out.