Evil Dread

Scarlett's POV (What? The villain team is way more interesting.)

Gwen, Duncan, Scott and I were eating breakfast. Duncan and Gwen were having pancakes, Scott was having a concerning amount of sausages, and I was having fruit salad and a cup of coffee.

"Oh I am digging this. I can't wait to be a millionare. I got up at five AM to watch the releasing of the doves, and I'm just gonna say it, it was beautiful!" Scott said, tearing up.

"Yeah, this is the life! And if we keep winning challenges, we can live like this all season!" Duncan added.

"To villainy!" I cheered, toasting my cup of coffee. We clinked glasses.

"Yeah... villainy..." Gwen sighed.

"Sup with you Doll Face?" Duncan asked her.

"What-oh, uh, nothing, just, uh, y'know, wondering how Lightning's doing on Boney Island?"

Jo walked in and sat down. The butler gave her... steak. A stack of steak. For breakfast.

"I just hope Lightning doesn't find the invincibility statue. If we don't vote him off soon, he'll be too strong to beat later." she said.

"So, maybe we should do this right away. Throw the next challenge?" Scott suggested.

"No way. That might have worked... ok, it worked never, and I doubt it will now." I said.

"True enough! This is sweet! You know what I slept on last night? A pillow, filled with feathers! Back on the farm, it's a burlap sack filled with small animals. You ever had a pillow bite your face?" Scott asked.

"I'd like to enjoy my breakfast now, and that will require you to stop talking." Jo snapped.

Then I heard screaming.

"Ugh. Someone go see what happened." Jo commanded.

"I will. A good leader cares about the wellbeing of their teammates." I said, getting up.

Confessional

Gwen: Honestly rather be in a team led by Scarlett than Jo.

End

I saw Heather and Alejandro in the massage room.

"What the hell's going on?" I asked.

"SHE RIPPED MY EYEBROWS OFF!!!" Alejandro screamed.

"He had wax on his eyebrows, what was I supposed to do?" Heather scoffed.

"true." I nodded.

"Exactly!" she said.

We walked away.

"God he's a loser. His 'my legs don't work' thing is obviously bogus. He just wants sympathy. But news flash I am not falling for him!" Heather exclaimed

"Um?" I said

"It! I- I said I'm not falling for it!" she corrected herself quickly.

"Attention campers! It's challenge time! Get your heinies down to the beach pronto!" Chris said over the loudspeaker.

~~~

We went down to the beach. My team stood on one, and the Heroic hamsters stood on the other.

Duncan smile sat Gwen and gave her finger guns, but she sorta just glanced down and walked past him, before standing beside me.

"Someone's invisible." Chris smirked "TV couples. Are they ever a good idea?"

Duncan nudged me and looked over at Alex with a smirk.