GREG HEFFLEY 18+ SMUT ORGASM CAUSING

I felt my boner get bigger. It was like a big log in a small forest, standing out so large. 

"OHH BABA OHH!!!" I whimpered, holding onto the choo choo bedsheet. 

"Don't worry kitten, daddy's here," I reassure my master. I start to thrust harder. I feel mystery milkshake coming out my front tail. It looks like vanilla. He orders me to stop. I don't like disobeying master. He scoops up some milkshake and slurps it right off their finger. 

"You know what you get for this," He says. 

'N-no I don't," Greg whimpers. He got up and took large strides to the other side of the room, his 345.23 incher swinging around, begging me to blow it. I get on my hands and knees and start chasing him. He grabs the belt from the hanger, and that makes my boner bulge even bigger, like a giant stack of tires. He grabs the belt and makes sure that the prong is opposite to him. This makes my boner get so big that it starts breaking apart the foreskin. He starts whipping me. His repetitive motions make me cum so hard all over the floor. It was practically a swimming pool by now. I start to try to get up to try to suck his dick. He lets me. Once I get up to his hairy jungle, I start to lick the tip. In the next millisecond, I shove all 345.23 veiny inches down my throat. I start to gnaw on his sparsely populated bouncy balls. He lets out several whimpers while still managing to strike me perfectly every time. Eventually, I can fit my whole mouth around his balls. I was like a hamster, stuffing all of that in there. Now, I could finally get to the goods. The magnificent sourness of the cum balanced out by the tanginess of his brown gold. This was the greatest treasure yet. I felt like I was at a 5 star restaurant. Eventually, he fell asleep. This is when I stuck my whole body up his asshole. I was swimming in liquid gold as I heard all of his fluids go around.

MAYBE PART 2