Not so Normal Now

My day started off like all others, my mom telling my brothers and I to get up, well telling them but screaming at me to get my lazy but out of bed and get out of her house, take a shower, eat breakfast then start walking. Once I get to school I get pushed around by the jocks, laughed at by the cheerleaders and then get detention for being late again, like always.

Anyways before I continue I should probably tell you who I am, my name is Bridget Wylder I was born and raised in Houston Texas, I have two brothers, my twin Alex and my younger brother Ryder, my dad left us when we were 11 and blamed me, he said I was a problem child and was always causing trouble, hitting him and shouting at him, when it was the other way around, so now my hates me and threatens to send me away and I honestly don’t understand why she hasn’t yet. Well anyways I’m 16 now and nothing’s changed.

so that's my first  part to the story (i know it's short but it's just the intro the chapters will be longer, if you want me to continue that is) this is the first story i've ever written so please tell me what you think and if i should continue :] Emiliee <3 oh and the pic on the side is of bridget!