25k Views!

Mr Voice POV

"Hey, Kid." 

"What is it, Mr  V" Y/N sighed, lying nakedly in the hospital bed beside a sleeping Ryuko.

"I would like you to publish a book for me."

"A book? You don't have a book," Y/N questioned 

"I do. What do you think I do out here, nothing?" 

"I mean, what's there to do outside reality?" Y/N rebutted 

"You know I have a home I built, internet and everything."

"H-huh!" Y/N said confusedly," A house? Outside Reality?"

"Y/N, I am the amalgamation of the previously infinite multiverse; building a house here is nothing to me," I assured 

"Right, and yet with all that power, you need me to publish a book?"

"You do realise my memories of the old universe are intact; ideas that have previously made millions are still up for grabs." 

"Like?"

"Harry Potter, Doctor Who, MINONS!" 

"Okay, now wait a minute. If the multiverse is infinite and should technically contain all these shows and ideas as reality, why haven't we seen no Harry Potter typa wizards, TARDIS' or minions?"

"Y/N, the universe can only hold so much at once, and I-we are holding the rest, so are you  going to listen to me or not?" 

"Sure, sure...Wait, is there a chance we're a story?"

"What do you mean?"

"Like before you fucked everything, there must've been a world where this exact conversation had happened."

*looking at you reader*

"...Y/N, your thinking too hard into it. The multiverse is gwe've gotgotta work with what we have. I've recalled around two different universes from my old life; the rest must've been other realities deemed worthy of being saved."

"You know, you're not good company. It's not great to make people feel depressed EVERY time they talk to you."

"Whatever, I'm gonna work out now."

"Wha- WHAT DO YOU MEAN WORKOUT!? WHERE!?" Y/N yelled before I cut out the mental link 

Anyways enough of that guy. Let's have an excellent time, from one distant viewer to another. Adoozie is currently out trying to figure out how to get the next challenge of the festival to work, so while he's doing that, I'll be reading a little letter he wrote for you guys.

Ahem!

Dear amazing readers, 25k is a fantastic number, and I am very thankful for everyone...dude this is boring.

"Hey! Read the fucking letter Y/N!" Adoozie yells out  

"Y/N? I'm Mr Voice, jackassally says so in the POV at the top!" I responded

 "JACKASS!" Adoozie yelled offendedly, " Your literally Y/N, and I make the stor- actually, you know what..."

Adoozie POV

There we go, that's better. 

"ADOOZIE, GIVE ME BACK MY POV!" Y/N yelled, "STOP CALLING ME, Y/N!" 

"Nope", I smirked 

"Is this really how you wanna do it?" Y/N said, cracking his non-existent knuckles

" Go ahead bitc-"

...

Mr Voice: Okay then ;D

Adoozie: DON"T CHANGE THE FUCKING STYLE, YOU MORON! ヽ(≧□≦)ノ

Mr Voice: Sorry about that! Anyways let's do a Q&A, shall we? Firstly Mr Author, how long is the book going to go for?

Adoozie: Oh, come on! Can't you just let me have some creative freedom here? It will go for as long as I want it to, alright?

Mr. Voice: Fine, fine. No need to get all defensive. Just answer the question, man.

Adoozie: Alright, alright. I'll probably continue the book for one more season if it continues to receive support, then I'll keep going.

Y/N: There you go! See? Was that so hard? Now, onto the next question. Adoozie, Why did you pick Mr Voice

Adoozie: Well, Y/N, it sounds nice in my head, and I couldn't think of a better name at the time

Y/N: .______. It feels like you're intentionally trying to mess with my head. It's not always easy to keep up with your chaotic energy.

Adoozie: Ha! That's the whole point, Y/N. I want to keep you on your toes and ensure you're fully engaged. Besides, where's the fun in a predictable story?

Y/N: Fun? Maybe for you! But sometimes, it can be overwhelming. I mean, look at this situation right now—bickering with me over who gets to control the narrative. It's exhausting!

Adoozie: Oh, come on, Y/N! Don't be such a party pooper. Embrace the craziness, and enjoy the unexpected. That's what makes this adventure unique.

Y/N: I get it, Adoozie. I really do. But a little breather now and then wouldn't hurt. Maybe some moments of calm and clarity amidst the chaos?

Adoozie: Fair enough, Y/N. Here you go 

Mr Voice: Thank you! Just promise me you won't mess with my identity again. Calling me Y/N when I'm clearly Mr Voice is just confusing for everyone involved.

Adoozie: Alright, alright. No more mixing things up. I'll respect your "Mr Voice" status from now on. Happy?

Y/N: Ecstatic.

...

Mr Voice: Well, now that we have that settled, let's get back to entertaining our keen readers, shall we?

Adoozie: Sure, although a change of scenery would be good. 

I snapped my fingers, and we were suddenly in a room of flashing camera lights and reporters all eagerly shouting to get their questions in. 

Mr Voice: Fire away everybody, and Adoozie'll do his best to answer.

Reader 1: How do you plan out the story?

Adoozie: Great question! I don't; most of everything is made up at the moment, but the big things are already in my head, just waiting for the right time to be used.

Reader 2: Do you ever worry about staying true to the original source material?

Adoozie: If I enjoy the source material, then yes

Reader 3: *Insert a question here* 

Mr Voice: Okay, I'm going now.

Adoozie: Wha-What you're the one who dragged me out here to do this shit.

Mr Voice: And? I've got books to write and publish!

Mr Voice then disappeared, leaving me alone with the reporter until I waved my hand, making them and the room disappear. 

Adoozie: On a serious note, thanks to everyone who has tuned in and read this book. Your support, encouragement, and enthusiasm have been the driving force behind this story. As we progress, I promise to continue giving my all to this story, to keep honing my craft, and to deliver stories that captivate and delight you. Your support means the world to me, and I am truly humbled by the connection we've formed through this shared love for these characters and their universes.

And as always, 

Cya Later!

P.S. 

The next chapter with drop in a few hours <3