𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 1

𝙱𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚎~

   "Cameron, Astrid!!! if y'all want to make it to the rodeo you have to get up right now!"

Brielle screamed. She had woken up about 30 minutes ago and had already done her hair and makeup. She didn't put a lot because she never felt she needed it. She had always been confident in the way she looked and never cared about what anyone said to her. She had only put on some mascara, highlighter, and lip gloss.

"I'm up!!!" both Cameron and Astrid yelled.

"Hurry up and get ready, we don't have much time. Mom and Dad already left for work."

Brielle quickly got dressed into a cute outfit, she wasn't trying to impress someone, Brielle always thought never dress up for anyone else you dress up for you you don't have to care about what anyone say's about you.

(don't know why the pic is so large but minus the headphones)

Both Cameron and Astrid hurried down the stairs. Cameron was wearing some blue jean with a white tee and on the back it said don't mess with Texas with the shape of the state. Astrid was wearing a white flowey dress with little blue flowers on it.

"Okay, guys hurry get in the car we don't want to miss it."

Yes Brielle was only 15 but her parents had trusted her enough to drive a car alone with no parent or adult in the car and they trusted her enough to drive her siblings around. As they pulled up to the lot Brielle helped Astrid out of her seat while Cameron got out of his. Brielle held Astrid's hand to make sure she didn't run of somewhere. 

"Brielle I'm hungry." Astrid said in a whiny tone.

"Did you grab something to eat before we left the house like I told you?" Brielle replied

"Uh no." Astrid said quietly

"Okay c'mon we will grab something to eat, Cameron c'mon are you hungry too?" questioned Brielle

"Yea kinda I only had a granola bar." Cameron said

"Okay we will go grab some hot dogs or something." stated Brielle

As Brielle was grabbing the food for Cameron and Astrid, both the younger siblings were watching the monitor. Brielle got the food and went over to see what they were watching. Brielle figured that they could just watch the rodeo from inside the tent since it had AC, It was really hot outside and she knew after 5 minutes Astrid would be complaining. As Brielle looked at the monitor she realized someone was riding Tombstone the bull, she couldn't believe her eyes.

"Shut up is that....!?!?!"