Randy - Beach with friends

i was going to bed when i thought of this so im sorry if its short or wrong with some lines 🫶🏼

I get up already ready and heading downstairs, i make some food and slay bye to my parents and walk out seeing Randy, my boyfriend, and Tatum, Stu's girlfriend. I go up to Randy and kiss his cheek "Hello gorgeous, how did you sleep love?" he says kissing my lips and i smile "good, how about you?" i hear a groan and giggle at Tatum, i hear footsteps behind us and turn around seeing Sidney, Billy, and Stu. Stu goes up to Tatum and gives her a peck, Billy does the same but to Sidney. Out of all our friends, me and Randy show the MOST pda, i don't know why but, we just do, we get each other and we also like to cancel everyone out and just us talk.

We start make it to school and me and Randy split up and i head to my classes while everyone else does the same, Stu skipping through. Once i get to my 1st period i see Sidney sitting in the back so i sit next to her and we start talking. "So you and Randy hm?" she asks, i don't know why shes asking this, she knows about us? is she upset he's not obsessing over her now? "yea, 5 months. i love him." i say kinda irritating because she always ends up bring him up "I remember he said he loved me once at a party" she says smiling down at her paper and i roll my eyes turning away from her.

It was finally lunch time and i go over to the fountain seeing only my lover and Tatum there, i sit in between Randy's legs and lean on him and he kisses my head "hiya princess, hows school?" he says kissing my head again "boring love, i'm getting tired very easily today" i giggle and he smiles down at me " of course you are baby, you always are" Stu, Sidney, and Billy arrive and they all start talking. I start eating some of Randy's grapes and also start dozing off, not before hearing "i'm way better! i don't understand" Sidney whispered to Tatum and Tatum rolled her eyes ignoring her, then they started talking about the murder. I slowly woke up to Randy shaking me and Tatum talking "Wake up darlin'" Randy says and i get up and hold onto him and Tatum. "Sorry my mind is over flowing. Tatum smiles and says "beach day! all of us except Sidney!" i laugh and nod and Randy wraps his arms around me "wear my favorite bathing suit" he whispers in my ear then kisses my lips and we get up and head to out next classes.

After school we all headed home and got dressed into bathing suits. I wore Randy's favorite, Bikini, it was kinda revealing but not a lot, it was red and white with some black in it. After a while of me walking i finally made it to Randy's and he came out short after and put his arm around my shoulder and we started to head to the beach.

    Once we got to the beach we saw Stu, Sidney, Billy, and Tatum. I ran over to them and hugged everyone and i went to hug Sidney but she shook her head and went to hug Randy and then back to Billy hut billy shrugged her off. "whats her problem?" i asked Randy but he just looked at me weird and glared at Sidney, i sighed and set my towel down and everything else. I took my shirt off and shorts showing my bikini, Randy smirked and hugged me from behind "you look gorgeous, love" he said in my ear and kissed my neck and let go setting his stuff down. I started putting sunscreen on and Randy helped me do my back. Tatum came over and grabbed my hand. "you had her all day! my turn to have her!" she said and we started running to the water along with Stu. We made our way in and started swimming and playing around, "Stu? do you think Sidney likes Randy or something?" i asked him worried while looking back over seeing her very close to him, "actually yea, she was talking about getting him away from you or taking him from you? i forgot the exact words" he said and i looked back again seeing her trying to kiss him but he just looked away, not pushing her away. Water blurred my vision and Tatum noticed and grabbed my and Stu's hand walking back over. I quickly put my towel on drying off then my shirt and made my way away from them, far away, walking down the beach shore. I hear sand being squished behind me and i look back seeing Billy, i give him a confused look and he started talking "Sidney kissed Randy while you guys were swimming. I needed but to tell you because... well its obvious" i frowned and the water started making its way down my face, i looked at him and he hugged me right away "don't cry... please i'm sorry" i giggled a little and looked up at him "its not your fault, its both of theres, Sidney for being a witch and Randy's for not pushing her away" i say and we start walking back.

     After staying down there til it got dark i packed all my things and started walking back to my house not bothering to say goodbye to anyone, i hear footsteps and i look back seeing Randy and sigh "you haven't talked to me in a while, what happened?" he said "you, you and Sidney. you could have pushed her away! why?!" i look back with tears just flowing, he looks taken aback and then a guilty face "oh my god... y/n i'm sorry, i tried! i- i tried! believe me! shes strong! please" i sigh and look at him. I love him, i really do but, i don't know. "fine... stay away from her for now on" i look up at him frustrated and he comes up and pepper kisses my face "i'm so sorry" he keeps saying over and over away and i just smile walking back to my house, him right on my tail.

    We get back to my house and i go inside and put my stuff down and make my way upstairs, Randy doing the same. I grab my pjs and i go into my shower and undress hoping in. I get out and Randy goes in and i lay down. He comes out after a while and lays right next to me then moves to lay on me "i love you" he says and i smile "i love you too Meeks" i say and start playing with his hair while he sleeps on my chest. I'm so grateful for him and my true friends.

I LOVE THIS ONE SO SO SO MUCH!!!!! i really hope yall do too!! as always vote and give me ideas PLEASE 😊❤️