Introduction

As I walked through the crowd of people in my schools hallways I walked into my very first class room of the year with is calculus.
Oh and as you can tell It's the beginning of the year and I'm in gr.12, after this year I'm off I don't have to deal with some bitchy bully's or some bitchy classmates or some bitchy teachers, And as you can already tell I have an angry temper but I don't show it it's just in my head, Oh and I'm also bullied sadly but I can handle it.

**********
End of school!

As I walked outside to my car one of the bitchy preps walk up to me her name was Theresa "What's Up DumbAss?" "Shut The Fuck Up" I said back... Oh no what did I just say to her "Um Excuse Me, Girls!!" She said, And her whole group of friends walk up to me!
"What Did The Bitch Do Now?" One of the girls asked and laughed as the whole group laughed with her "She's Being An Ugly Bitch" Theresa said "like always" one of the other girls said and the whole group laughed, but I didn't even notice a crowd was around me and Theresa's group of friends "I Gotta Go!" I said "Go where to slit your wrists?" Theresa said and it felt like the whole world was laughing at me, is this normal?

I closed my car door and walked inside my apartment, my mom lives in Miami and I live in California because last year I got a scholarship for a college here in Cali so my mom said why don't I just move here early which obviously wasn't a good idea!
But I'm thankfully I have family here 3 cousins who are the same grade as me and an uncle and aunt.
Oh and btw I don't slash!
But all this talk kinda makes me sad which turns into angry ness and then pain, but I don't want emotional pain so what if I make it physical pain..
I know it sounds stupid but at least I'm being honest..
Emotional pain hurts...

Hey people this is my very first chapter and I really hope you enjoyed!!
~Sarah