The other side of the story (harry potter fan fic)

Disclaimer i dont own any of these charecters except for Zoe of course!

Ok if you want to hear my story heres my childhood..........

Ok so my name is Zoe....... You probly wonder what it would be like to be Harry Potters sister well it isnt all spells and smilely faces. As a baby i was sent away to live with my godfather

Remus Lopen. Apparently it was for my own good, but i think otherwise...... Im almost certian that it was be cause my parents knew i was way to powerful a witch for them. Yes i know i sound pretty stuck up but as a child when i got mad some very weird things happened. I was a cute baby from what uncle remus says, but all i know is that im 10 turning 11 soon and dumbledor is going to in visit me and tell my its time to go to Hogwarts. So you are probaly wondering what i look like well i have long blond hair, blue eyes, and im white but with a tan.

Here is the present day:

Today is my 11th birthday! I shout at 6am

Yes yes but why do you have to shout Zoe i was trying to sleep said a very tired looking uncle Remus.

We ate breackfast at 9am. For breackfast we had special pancakes, and every time you took a bite a happy birthday sign came up....... I did that spell on the pancakes well Uncle Remus wasnt looking. After breackfast a knock came on the door. My Uncle ran to the door he opened it and said hello. A tall old man with a white beard and weird clothes walked in, he came up to me and said '' hello Zoe, i have heard a lot about you.'' i was kind of creeped out but he looked kind so i said '' hello, are you Dumbledor?''

''yes'' he replied than he said '' now that you are 11 i will be taking you to hogwarts too study magic, and you will meet your brother Harry there''

''oh cool ive always wanted to meet him'' i said chearfully

_________________________________________________________________________

Hello my name is zoe and i really hope you like this book. I started it as soon as i got the account so it is unedited but i hope you like it if i get 5 reads and 1 vote i will up load. Im sorry this chapter is short but its the begining of the story so....... Yeah

Hope you like it and remember YOLO so read this book and have tons of fun!!!!!

_________________________________________________________________________

No i thought to my self i didnt want to meet him i wanted to destroy him!!! Why you ask... Hmmmmm let me think um he always had mom and dad like him more also hes the " chocen one" ha pathetic weak thoughs were words that described him! Although i had never ment harry i have always heard in the pappers, "harry potter saves a 2 year ols!" i mean woptydo a 2 year old, how about Zoe saves 2 full grown wizards from a dragon! (and yes. That happened!) i mean just because hes the chosen one and all doesnt mean he needs all the attention! " are you ready to leave?" dumbledor asks me(looks like dumbledork to me!") "ok,dumbledork, i mean ah dumbledor'' he picks up my bags and walks toward the door, actually he doesnt walk he struts in a acward way, i mean he walks like a model thats been badly burnt, his legs out to the sides and the way he looks. I kiss uncle remus on the cheek and head to the door dumbledork opens a carragie door for meand i hop in "we will be picking up harry" he awonces " oh joy!" i say trying to sound sickingly sweet but it comes out as "oh crap!", dumbldork looks at me and says " do you have an issue?" yes i think and its you!, but i just shake my head.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok so idk how i did on that one so if you could send me messages with comments and segestions, im thinking zoes love intrest should be......? U help me decide ;)