A Demon's Kiss ch.1-7

Aurua's POV

My story begins the day i meet him. I didnt know at the time but he was my soulmate. I didnt love him i loved another, Zolurk. I never expected to be caught in a love especially a paranormal one. 

I was walkin down the hall trying not to be seen when i saw HIM. His slick black hair and alluring dark eye's entra

nced me. I felt my heart tug towards him as he glided past me. "No" i tell myself. I have avioded the pain of a relationship since forever. I will not let some pretty boy ruin that. I have to get good good grades so i can get into a good college so i can finally get away from my dad. Besides i dont want to get caught up with whatever comes with the package of Mr. Perfect.  

I walk into my next class slightly annoyed by the pale handsome boy in there. I will not admit that a part of me was relieved to see him. God what is wrong wit me? I dont even know him and im practically salivating over him. As if he could read my thoughts, he turns his head towards me and look in the eyes. Oh My God!! 

Ch. 2  

Zolurk's POV

I have felt it all morning and it is driving me absolutly crazy. Where hell is that power coming from? I can taste it. It is so powerful and i dont even know where it is coming from. I in my first period class. I turn my head and see her. I can see the white aura blazing around her. I her cat like green eyes staring at me with unconcealed admiration. This is not new to me. All the girls throw themselves at me all the time. It is so easy to get a bite of soul and the hoes dont even know whats happening. But this one is different. Her eyes show a resilience of a sort. This is going to be fun. The chase is the most important part of the game. Yes, fun indeed.

Ch.3.  

Aurua's POV 

His eyes held a hunger that i have never known. It scares me. Then they change and a hint of playfullness creeps in and he smiles a beautiful smile. In spite of myself, i smile back. I know that it is wrong but i cant control myself. His dark eyes pore into mine and i melt. The bell rings and he turns around in his seat to face forward. I get the idea that he isnt really the type of guy to care whether or not if the teacher knows he's here. Great, a bad boy. Just what i needed. Suddenly, a tall dark boy enters. His dark eyes glance around the room until they stop in the guy in front of me. His eyes narrow in anger and he runs a hand through his close cropped dark hair. " Mr. Cutie," the teacher calls. He looks at her and goes to her desk. They converse for a minute before he comes and sits in the only empty desk in the room. Right next to me. Oh, lord, help me because those eyes are sucking me in.  

Ch.4. 

Kye's POV

I walked into the class late. Not what i intended to do. Everyone is staring at me and it makes me more than a little nervous. I cant believe that Zolark slashed the tires on my motorcycle. No, actually i can believe the bastard would do that. Mmnhmm? Who is that girl behind Zolurk? Those eyes, they are witch eyes. But not witch eyes. Interesting.I wonder what Zolurk is going to do? NOTHING!!! I scream inside my head. Whoa, where did that come from? I dont know this girl and i sure as hell dont care what Zolurk does with her. I walk to the teacher's desk and she tells me that i have to sit by Aurua. So that is her name. Its beautiful. Like her. Stop!! I go and sit by her. She looks at me inquisitively with her bright green eyes. The vent blows her fiery red head gently around her. Oh, my God. Please help me!!

Ch.5.

Aurua's Pov 

My first day of school and i am already obsessed with someone. And that guy from 1st period, i cant get him out of my mind. I don't like him, though. But something draws me towards him. I guess that it is a sort of kinship. He is a loner like me. He isn't anything like the other. I never saw him after that. I did see the shy one though. We have almost every class together. I discover that his name is Kye. Later that day, I'm walking into the parking lot to my car when Mr. Handsome comes up behind me. " Hey, Beautiful," he says. I spin around to get a better look at him. "Whats up," i say, leaning against my car, hoping to look cool. " My name is Zolurk by the way. I didn't get to tell you earlier. I was bummed when you weren't in any of my other classes." I shrug my shoulders and look at my watch, indicating that i need to go. I am now officially playing hard to get. He smiles and says," as much as i love calling you beautiful, can you tell me your name?" I open my car door, get in, and shut the door. Cranking the car, i lean out the window and say," Aurua." Then i speed out the parking lot. Oh, yea, i am awsome!! I am completely bad ass.

Ch.6

Ky.'s Pov

I am walking out of the school when i see him. Zolurk is talking to her. The girl with fire for hair. Her green eyes flash with amusement. They are talking, flirting, with each other. Anger courses through me. Everything turns red and i get tunnel vision. I start marching towards them, then i start to think, why? Why am i marching towards my brother, ready to pound him into a pulp? I don't know this girl and yet i am ready to fight for her? I turn on my heel and go in the other direction towards my bike. I cant get her out of my mind. Her green eyes swirl into my vision and i can see nothing but her. Oh, my God, what is wrong with me?

Ch.7

aurua's Pov 

I go home and fall on my bed. I am strangely tired. I feel drained and everything turns into black oblivion. Colors swirl before me and i see eyes staring at me. Black eyes and dark brown eyes are all i see. They are so different yet so alike. I see a kinship in them. "Mine!" I hear someone say. "Leave her alone!" Someone else says. I feel a tugging towards the second voice and my heart implodes. Colors fill my vision. "Aurua!" The second voice yells. Red, black, gold, purple, and pink swirl into everything. I see nothing else, know nothing else. I fade into oblivion, agian.