Chapter 3

Hello guys,

I don't have anything to say so...............

Enjoy reading~~

************************************

"Tu nahi sudhrega" (You won't change),  Chacha said.
"Chacha,  Rocky kidhar hai" (Uncle where is Rocky?)it was Rima who came out, Rocky smirked and looked back and his jaw dropped.

Rima was wearing his clothes, his shirt, his pants and his favourite red jacket. Rima had a great physics, Rocky's clothes a bit lose but it was adjustable.

"Tune mere kapde kyu pehene" (Why are you wearing my clothes?) Rocky said while he threw his cigrate and went near Rima.

"Ea tere kapde hai? Are yaar isme naam kisika bhi nahi lekha hai, to mujhe pata nahi chala" (This are your clothes? There is no name written here, so I didn't knew) Rima said with an innocent smile.

"Tere to-"
"Ae chup,ja naha ke a. Galti tere ha tune kyu mere kapde gayab ki-" (Shut up, go and take a bath. Faults your's, why did you vanished my cl-) Before Rima can complete, her dry lips meet rough palms of Rocky.

"Chup, ho ja mere maa. Chacha ko pata chala to marange mujhe" (Keep quite my mother, If uncle gots to know he will beat me)
Rocky felt Rima smirk, but before he can ask anything else he felt wet tongue on his palm and he flinches back in disgust
"Kitni galdi he be tu" (You're disgusting) he said with a frown in his face.

"Tune 2 den se nahay nahi hai, bada aya mujhe bolne wala. Jaha pehle naha le" (Saying the one who haven't bath for 2 day. Go and take a bath) Rima said and showed her tongue to him, he looked at her in angry but left to take a bath.

The moment Rocky went inside he made sure to check if he still have his clothes in the closet. And it was there, he signed in relief and took a towel and went inside the bathroom.

"Rocky ke kapda kaha lekar jarahi ho" Chacha asked as he saw Rima holding Rocky's clothes (Where are you taking Rocky's clothes?)
"Chupa ne" Rima said as she hide the clothes in a box and put it with the bundle of other box.  (To hide)

"Tum dono Shetty se bohot sunne wale ho" (You both are gonna listen a lot from Shetty)
"Mejhe koi farak nahi padta, wo suar kuch bhi kahe"(I don't care what that pig says) Rima sat on one of the chair
"Bas intajar karna hai mujhe" (I just have to wait) she said while she took out a cigar and lit it up.

"Mujhe laga ki tune chod diya" (I thought you quite smoking) Chacha asked while looking at Rima.
"Pura nahi choda, din me bas 2 stick" (I didn't quite totally, I only use 2 in a day) Rima said while taking a puff.
Before Chacha could ask anything else the door of the house opened as

Rocky came out, he was just wearing a towel that hang loosely around his waist, his upper body was still dripping water and his head wet. But Rima was satisfied when she saw the angry look in his face, she thought it was cute.

"Kapde kah hai mere?" (Where are my clothes?) He asked in anger,  but Rima just shrugged
"Mujhe kya pata" (I don't know), Chacha was sure that this will turn into a great fight, so he interrupted
"Tere kapde us box mein hai le ja" (Your clothes are in the box, take it), but he got a whine from Rima.

"Us ne rakha hai, wo khud mujhe degi" (She have kept it, she will give me) Rocky said sticking to his ego.
"Thik hai, thik hai. Mu mat phula" (Okay okay don't pout) Rima said as she grabbed the box that had Rocky's and went towards him.

"Yeh le" (Take it) Rima extended the box to Rocky, but he was still suspicious so he opened the box first. He saw his clothes and just hummed.

The moment he grabbed the box, Rima grabbed his towel and snatched it away, Rocky eyes widen as he screamed and covered his private part with the box, he looked at Rima who blew him a kiss and showed the towel, he went backwards and thanked God that he was near the door.

Once he was inside "Tujhe dekh lunga" he said while picking from the door (I will see you).
"Pehle kapde pehnle" (First wear your clothes).
Rocky stayed silent and went inside and locked the door and Rima returned to Chacha.
"Tum log ab bache nahi rahe" (You're not kids anymore), but just got a shrug from Rima.