✧ ೃ𝟑𝐫𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧 𝐕𝐒 𝟏𝐬𝐭 𝐆𝐞𝐧*ੈ✩

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟏: 𝟑𝐫𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧 𝐕𝐒 𝟏𝐬𝐭 𝐆𝐞𝐧

˗ˏˋ ꒰ ♡ ꒱ ˎˊ˗

Today marks day 4 of the Grand Magic games, and I was going to be representing Fairy Tail, in a damned bikini. Myself and Juvia arrived at the same time, sending each other good lucks smirks, but we were both well aware we wouldn't be holding back on each other.

Especially because she's convinced I have a hidden crush on Gray, for whatever reason..

Minerva dove into the water as well, and I directed a nasty glare at her, one that she returned with a smirk as she somehow managed to flip her hair underwater. She's so hot, but such an asshole. I made sure to flip her off as I looked around to see who my enemies were, it's going to be kinda hard to control gravity underwater.. and Minerva is well aware of that, but I'm not a god for nothing.

The clang of the cymbal let everyone know both in and out of this bubble that the games began, and that's when Juvia attacks first. I made my body lighter, and everyone else heavy, and I quickly went around and began to kick my enemies out of the water while they were caught off guard. Juvia didn't relent with her attacks, and continued up until it was only Myself, Juvia and Minerva in this bubble, and I kept as low profile as I could while Juvia was distracted. Minerva took this chance as anyone would've, and pushed Juvia out as she was distracted by Gray's appalled face. 

Which left the two of us, with a score to settle from both sides. 

"The only two left are Minerva and Nakahara, who will be the victor?" 

The 5 minute timer began as we stared each other off, and we began. Her power was nearly on par with my own, and there was no control over my own magic while I'm underwater, unless I wanna blow myself out of water. So as she aims to destroy me quickly, I weigh her down as much as I can all while evading her attacks. She's Minerva, she isn't weak, and so she manages to hit me once or twice.. but as a God Slayer and a god, they have no effect on me since I've managed to improve my healing properties to the max. 

"You're going to lose, what a shame.. I'm sure your father will be proud of you, just as he was every other time I've beaten you to a pulp!" I grinned at her as she sunk further and further, unable to control her own body weight as she hisses at me. 

But, I managed to forget one important detail, this damned ass can teleport. 

She appeared behind me in the blink of an eye, her speed improved since we last fought, and she would've grabbed me if I hadn't spun around to counter just in time. She was livid as she attempted to land a hit on me, but there was a problem.. she was heating up the water, to boiling levels, and it started to fucking hurt.

And she was immune to it, since it was her own magic, damn it.

"I'll cook you real nice Nakahara, or you could surrender.. now like you've got much to fight for." She sneers at me, and I started to slip my grip that I had on her, with only 3 minutes left it was now a matter of who was going to relent first.

Like hell I'd give up, I'd toast for as long as I need if we won. 

I lifted my hand despite the heat, and my healing powers were working double time as they tried to fight the rising heat levels. I weighed her down ten fold, and made myself lighter once again, floating up as she began to sink down. I could feel Rogue panicking through our bond, and I'm sure he felt how much this burn was, I was literally boiling right now. The stubborn women she was, increased the temperature even as she fought against the weight of the gravity. My skin began to feel like lava as some of it began to come off, and I lifted my hand above my head and slammed it downward, sending that sneaky bastard out of the water and thankfully getting rid of that horrific burn as the bubble popped. I was weak as hell, between healing double time and controlling the weight of so many people all at the same time, I was pretty fuckin' tired as I free fell from the bubble I once floated in.