🦜chapter 1🦜

Seungmin's POV

"Seungmin!!! Your gonna be late for school get up" my mom yells from downstairs.

I slowly open my eyes and look over to see what the time is and oh joy is 5am I say sarcastically to myself as I sit up. I get and get some clothes out of my closest and go take a shower it's not much just some black skinny jeans and a light blue hoodie I go and take my shower and head down stairs for breakfast.

"Are you going to be ok at this new school honey?" My mom questions as I sit down to eat the breakfast she made. "Yes mom you don't have to all ways have to worry about me im going to be ok" I say she just smiles and nods "make sure you hide them" she says as she walked up to her room to get ready for work.

I just nod back as a response you see the thing is you could say I'm not normal I have parrot wings I've had them my entire life nobody knows about them expect for my family and I plan on keeping it that way so I hide them with tape and longer shirts and hoodies. And I mean the tape does hurt at times but that's ok.

After I finished my breakfast I get ready to head to the school a bit early so I can see the building and get my schedule and all of that fun stuff. "Bye mom love you!!!" I yell and leave before she can answer i put in my earbuds and put on zombie by day6 and start walking to school the walk to school isn't to bad. but as I'm walking in the front gates of the school some guy runs right into me.

"Hey!! Watch where your going your gonna get someone hurt!" I yell at him he looks back and yells a sorry and runs into the school. What a dick head I mumbled to myself and walk inside the school and make my way to the office to get my schedule. It takes a good 30 minutes to get my schedule and and classes all put together and by this time all classes have started.

I look at the schedule and see that my first class of the day is physical education and silently gron as I see that and head in the direction of the physical education room or P.E. for short I make it to the room and knock on the door and is greeted by the teacher. The teacher explains to the class about there being a new student and once they are done they welcome me in "this is are new student go ahead and introduce yourself" the teacher says "ok" I answer "hello I'm kim seungmin and I hope we can all get along" I say I look around in till my eyes land on HIM the dick head form earlier.

This is the end of this chapter I hope you enjoyed and who do you think the "dick head" is? I hope you have a good day/night!💚💚