2 - 𝙇𝙚𝙩'𝙨 𝙗𝙚𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙉𝙞𝙣𝙟𝙖!

╔═════ ∘◦ ⛧ミ ◦∘ ══════╗‖ 

 ‖╚═════ ∘◦ ミ⛧ ◦∘ ═════╝

"People's lives don't end when they die, they end when they lose faith."

2nd POV:

You look in the mirror nervously as you slip on your light pink kimono securing it with a hanhaba obi sporting a long, dark brown haori that reaches your calves, as well as a pair of with pink straps and white zori. You fix your pink bow and head out the door. 

By the time you've arrived at the academy, the halls seemed empty. Luckily, lord hokage told you where your classroom was so there was no trouble there. You knock on the door lightly as the door slid open to reveal a brown-haired man there.

"O-oh? Who are you?" he asked as you showed him the piece of paper. He smiled, "You must be our new student please come on. I'm Iruka sensei, your teacher for the year." you nodded as you slowly walked in feeling all eyes on you. 

"Everyone, this is Kamado (Y/N), please help her out and be kind towards her." he announced as that was your cue to sit.

 You decided to sit next a pink haired girl who looked towards you and smiled, "I'm Haruno Sakura." she said as you waved back. 

"Can you talk...?" she asked as you nodded your head no. "Oh, I see! Let's be friends!" She chuckled nodding your head yes. 

"Okay, since Naruto wants to screw up, we'll be taking the test... again!" Iruka-sensei announced as everyone groaned. 

You waited in line as it was Sakura's turn. "Alright good." Iruka-sensei praised as she giggled and smiled at you which you returned. "Next up, Uchiha Sasuke." 

'Uchiha?' You curiously thought as the raven-haired boy transformed into Iruka-sensei. 

And finally, it was your turn. "It's alright if you don't get it right (Y/N), it's still your first day." Iruka-sensei reassured as you nodded. 

'I can do this! Transform!' 

The smoke cleared as (Y/N) smiled transforming into one of her favorite people, Mitsuri. Everyone stared in awe as some blushed. "Very good, (Y/N)." Iruka smiled as you transform back into yourself. 

"Next up, Uzumaki Naruto." It was Naruto's turn as everyone started to complain. "This is a total waste of time." The pineapple haired boy complained. "We always pay for your screw ups!" The blonde-girl exclaimed. 

Naruto rolled his eyes are he gets ready to transform. You turn your head curiously wondering why everyone complains when it was his turn, and soon... you understood why.