HELLOOOOO

Welcome to the first ever MHA story that I wrote! I hope that you enjoy it, and of course thank you soooo much for reading!! I am an IRLyandere who has used writing as an outlet for years. I've been to shy to share these before!

Abbreviation key <3

A/N ~ author's note. I plan to leave these at the end of a lot of chapters because if anyone reads I'd luv to interact! IRLyans gotta stick together!

!TW! ~ Just in case this is a trigger warning most of my chapters will have them and I highly suggest you make sure you or safe to read. I will be touching on a lot of intense subjects. 

Yan ~ yandere <3 

AU ~ alternate universe

Now for the fun part! Y/N's quirk for this story <3

Shield: Can protect yourself and up to one other person from another person's quirk. but only one at any given moment so only one quirk at a time sorta deal. Shield Can not however change someones body chemistry so physical style quirks like RedRiot can't be stopped.

So I think I gave you the whole run down on what to expect from this one I hope you will give me a shot I really do enjoy writing and would like to one day make it something I do as a career.  

Oh and I will not be using tw for master slave relationship because that's a main point. so here's that one right now!