I. Tragedy or Fate?

Once upon a time, in a strange land, a selfish young prince was hanging around the forest in search of hunting a deer. The Prince was none other than Omer, that time he was just 12yrs old but very arrogant, when it comes to hunting he was a ruthless human. No one can believe that the 12yr old boy can be so ruthless. It was like hunting was his obsession. It was not like the other day, he went out with his butler David to hunt.

Omer: "David, why is there no animal to hunt? Are they all hibernating or is it just the forest that is silent?"

David (slightly grinning): "I don't think so Master, I guess as it is hot, maybe they are near the river"

Omer: "Ok then, you can return to the palace. I need some space for concentration"

David: "But Master, it might be risky"

Omer: "Do as I say"

Silently David left the place as he didn't want to play with fire. On the other hand Omer started to move towards the river. He crossed some bushes and some fallen trees and there he saw a winsome deer, peacefully drinking water from the river. He wanted to go away but he couldn't stop himself from staring that innocent deer. His inner beast wanted to capture the deer and mark it as his own victory, with that he took out his arrow and shooted it.

He was so happy to hunt that innocent deer that he himself didn't know what faith he had call for himself. After hunting he took that deer and made his journey towards the palace. But while returning he met with a huge uproar in the forest. All the trees were moving very violently, huge trees were breaking and falling down. Omer didn't know what to do that time. He felt like the nature was angry on something and was expressing that rage towards him, for a second his whole life flashed in front of him. He thought he was going to die. At that very moment Omer could see a huge bundle of leaves and branches started to take a shape of the lady. Omer was astonished and frightened, though he was selfish and ruthless still he fear about all these. Suddenly a voice called him out.

The Voice: "You nasty creature, how dare you? How dare you do this?"

Omer(with a shaky voice): "W-Who are you?"

The Voice: "After taking everything from me, you have the audacity to ask me who am I? You little creature I'm the spirit of this forest."

Omer: "But what I took from you? I just hunted a small deer."

Forest Spirit: "STOP IT. YOU KILLER. YOU KILLED MY DAUGHTER. YOU RUINED EVERYTHING"

As the Forest Spirit was mourning the whole atmosphere of the forest was getting more darker and darker. But Omer was still puzzled about how he killed her daughter.

Omer: "Please explain me, I'm clueless. Deer? Your daughter? I'm totally puzzled."

Forest Spirit: "You fool. The deer which you killed is my precious daughter. She just wanted to enjoy the nature and that's how she shape shifted into deer but bcz of you moron I have to lose her" (she started to weep)

For some moment Omer was unable to speak but then he started to feel guilty yet his ego stopped him from apologizing to the Forest Spirit.

Omer: "Huh, then what can I do? I already killed that deer so that's mine. I cannot make her alive again so it's better please leave my way and let me go to my palace."

Forest Spirit (angrily): "Rascal. You mere creature. Just wait, I will take everything from you. Your ego, your power, your beauty, your happiness. I will take everything."

Omer (half laughing): "You cannot do anything. I'm far away handsome to loose anything."

And that was the last string he pulled to make the Forest Spirit more angry.

Forest Spirit: "Ahh... Is it? So now face my curse, you egoistic prince."