2: The Boy Who Slept

"Why is One Direction staying here?" I ask in shock.

"Who cares?" She replies enthusiastically. "My life just got interesting. One freaking Direction. But, isn't there supposed to be five of them?"

I nod, "Yeah."

"Then how come I'm only counting four?"

I look back over towards the front desk and just like Chloe had said, there are only four boys present. I immediately recognize Harry Styles. Due to has massive curls who could really miss him? Next, I pick out Niall Horan, the only blonde and Irish lad in the group. Next up are the two brunettes, Liam Payne and Louis Tomlinson. So, that means Zayn Malik is the only one missing. I wonder why.

However, there is a fifth person. But due to the fact that he is a good ten years older and dressed in a suit and tie tells me that he is probably their new manager, Noel. So if their manager had to come here as well, what could possibly bring them here?

"Do you have any idea why they are here?" I ask Chloe, turning back to her. "Did your uncle tell you anything?"

Or at least towards the area I thought Chloe would be. Now it's just a patch of carpet.

That girl moves quickly.

Looking up, I see that Chloe is already making her way towards the front desk, her brunette ponytail swinging back and forth with her excitement. Grabbing hold of my purse I follow after her, matching her pace. Once I reach her, we are about ten feet from the front desk, which also means that we are in clear view of all the fans. Looking over my shoulder, I see the jealous death glares of twenty girls at once.

"So, did you guys already serve breakfast?" Niall Horan asks, leaning himself on the front desk, his blue eyes in full pout mode.

I look at the small lady behind the desk, who is nervously clicking away at her computer as Chloe's uncle looks over her shoulder. Like a hawk.

"Yes, we did," The lady answers sadly, "It ended about an hour ago."

Even from where I'm standing I could see Niall's depressed reaction. It's almost as if that lady just ripped his heart out and stomped on it right in front of him. I almost feel sorry for him. Despite that he's depressed over food.

"Nevermind his stomach," Louis Tomlinson cuts through, nudging Niall to the side, "We can get rooms right?"

The desperation in his voice is clear. Why do they need a room? I heard they all share a flat.

"That won't be a problem. Just give us a minute boys," Chloe's uncle says with a nervous smile, "If you want, you can have a seat. There's also complementary coffee and hot chocolate to your left if you would like. We'll get your rooms set up straight away just give us a few moments."

"Thank you so much, sir," Liam Payne replies formally, "Again, we're sorry about dropping all of this on you so suddenly."

"Oh, no, it's fine! It's good to be on our toes," He replies nervously, "So, please enjoy yourselves until we get this all straightened out. If you have anymore questions feel free to ask."

I watch in silence as the four boys once again thank them for their service and make their way to the lobby. However, their manager lags behind, leaning himself on the desk.

"I actually have another question regarding breakfast," Their manager says, "Do you guys serve doughnuts?"

"Doughnuts?" The lady repeats.