CHP 18: BATHROOM ROMANCE💖

"Fine" hm said irritatingly and went towards the dressing table to remove her jewellery

Ks went behind her and helps her to remove her jewellery. While she was busy with her jewellery hm got a mischievous idea and she looks at ks through the mirror.

Hm keeps her face irritated so that ks don't get to know about her plan. Ks was behind her even when she was outside the bathroom, ks didn't leave her.

Hm opens the door of the bathroom while ks looks away, taking the opportunity she pulls ks with her inside the bathroom and pins her in shower fall, she quickly switch on the shower so that ks gets drenched in water and she could not go out of the bathroom.

"Hase......" ks words got stuck on her throat as hm captured her lips and kissed her passionately while getting drenched in the shower.

Ks was freezed in her place but soon she too reciprocated the kiss with same passion. Hm's hand was clutching her hair while ks' hand was busy caressing her bare waist.

They were having tongue fight for dominance but this time ks didn't let hm win and started tasting every corner of her mouth, she sucks her lower lip with desire and love while hm moans in her mouth.

Soon they broke the kiss, breathing heavily. Hm looks at ks with desire and leans to kiss her cheeks while ks closed her eyes clutching her waist tightly.

She gives feathery kisses from her cheeks to jaw and unbuttons few buttons of her shirt (her lehenga was spoiled because of the juice, so she wore a tank top and shirt) hm pulls her shirt till her shoulder so that she can do her sweet torture in her neck.

Ks didn't stop her and let her do what she wanted to do. Hm gives few feathery kisses on her neck and moves towards her cleavage, sucking it. While she moans in pleasure, hm holds her shirt and removes it completely from her body and throws it away.

Hm trails kisses from her neck to her chest while ks clutches her hair tightly. Having enough of her sweet torture ks instantly switches the position and pins hm in wall making her gasp.

She looks at her for a moment and was
about to leave when hm holds her hand and pulls her towards her. She holds her hand and places it on her bare waist. Ks looks at her confusingly while hm nods her head giving her approval to do what she wanted to do. Ks smiles and kissed her forehead, eyelids, cheeks and nose.

She leans towards hm's lips not capturing it. They both can feel each other's hot breath on their lips. Ks finally slowly captured her lips in a soft yet passionate kiss.

Hm was clutching her hair and
reciprocating the kiss.

Soon they broke the kiss and joined their forehead breathing heavily. Ks looks at her and places a small kiss on her jawline making her shiver, she trails small kisses from her jawline to her neck and started giving open mouth kisses there.

"Mmm...." hm moans before moving her head backwards giving ks more access

"Ahh..." hm moans loudly as ks bites her soft spot and sucked it to reduce the pain, giving her a hickey

Hm gasped as ks' hand travels towards her bare back. Her hand was caressing around dori of hm's blouse.

She slowly pulls her dori making her blouse loose and pulls it till her shoulder. She kisses her shoulder and gives open mouth kisses till her collar bone.

"Mmm..." hm moans

She did the same with the other shoulder and looks at hm who was breathing heavily and shivering

That's when ks realised that they both were under the shower for long time. She turns off the shower and went to grab a towel.

Not feeling water droplets over her body hm opens her eyes and saw ks covering her with towel.