★彡[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 01]彡★

As my brother, Kyle, drives up to a gate (I don't care enough to know) at JFK airport, we see 41's new producer, Dakota, smiling and waving.

"Yo look at this happy ass nigga" Kyle laughs, shaking his head at the excited blasian.

I chuckled, getting out of the car to help Dakota put his bags in the truck, getting back in the car, sitting next to him in the backseat while my best friend Jasmine, sat in the passenger seat singing along to the Partynextdoor song playing softly in the background.

I've been in New York for about a week now. I moved from living with my dad in New Jersey to moving back with my mom and Kyle in NY, because according to my dad, 'my life in NJ is too boring and I needed a change of scenery', so here I am.

After about 15 minutes, we arrived at 41's new studio that my brother was really proud of. He called me about 10 times to show the process of buying it, but because he was so excited he kept hanging up by accident.

We walked into the studio where we were holding a little welcome get together for Dakota.

"y'all finally here" Jah woo complained "y'all know damn well I'm s'posed to be going on vacation with my girl and y'all taking mad long." he said, grabbing his things and leaving, slamming the door.

"Why y'all take, mad long I had to listen to his ass crying about how his girl was finna leave him and, shit." Sheik said, shaking his head, mugging us while Kyle just laughed it off.

-about 15 minutes later-

I was on my iPad watching The PowerPuff Girls (one of the best shows ever.) while Kyle and Jasmine were arguing as usual, Dakota was showing Sheik how he produces his beats and such, and Dee (Billz) was listening to some of Dakota's finished beats and writing some possible lyrics down in a notebook.

A few moments later, the door to the studio was slammed open by a short-ish brown skin wearing a ski mask.

"YO WHAT'S THE WORD MY HEARTS? WHERE'S THAT NEW PRODUCER AT?!" he yelled, making me look up from my show mugging him. Right behind him a darkskin stud strolled in looking tired of listening to him yelling, walked in and closed the door behind herself. I watched her as she proceeded to give a short handshake with everyone in the room, not noticing me on the couch.

I went back to watching my show until Kyle gets up and starts yelling and everyone, except the short brown skin from earlier rolls their eyes, tired of hearing a bunch of yelling.

"YO THIS IS MY- wait why am I yelling," Kyle laughed, shaking his head and walking towards me "Anyways, this my lil sister, Kyah. She was living wit my pops and now she here." Everyone smiled and said hi, then went back to what they were doing before."so yall not go introduce ya'selves?" Kyle asked confused as he mugged them as they started to introduce themselves.

"YO WSP MA IM TATA", Kyle slapped him in the back of the head. "Tf is wrong wit chu?"Kyle mumbled. "My fault nigga damn." Tata said, rubbing the back of his head.

"Yo I'm Star" he waved smiling.
" Jenn" She glanced up looking at me for the first time since she's been here. We made eye contact and I folded looking away smiling as I heard her chuckle going back to whatever she was doing on her phone. (she already met Sheik, Dee and jah)

- 1 hour later -

"yo I'm not gon lie." Tata says catching everyone's attention. "I'm mad hungry right now."
"word"
"me too"
"mhm."
"rightt"

"Aight we should go out and eat then", Kyle suggests, as everyone agrees packing their things getting ready to go.

There were 3 cars- Kyle's, Jenn's and Sheik. Me, Dakota and Jasmine went with Kyle. Tata, Star and Dee went with Sheik and Jenn wanted to ride by herself.

After about 10 minutes we finally made it to the restaurant. It was a nice but not too expensive looking place. After we took our seats the server came and gave us menus and said she'd be back in a little while to take our drink orders.

-After dinner-

"That food was madd goodd", Tata said rubbing his stomach. "word to my moms it was," Kyle said dapping Tata up turning in your direction.

" Yo Ky ion think imma go home anytime soon, my heart." "That's ok i wanted to go get some snacks anyways, I'll js get an uber" I said shrugging my shoulders.

"Nah i'm not jacking you going by yaself like that." he said mugging me "Yo Jenn you could take ha home fa me?" Jenn looks over at me after laughing with Star "Yeah i got you gang" she says with a smile on her face.

A/N~

HEY YALL, THIS IS MY FIRST BOOK HOW'D I DO?

NEXT CHAPTER ->...