Mariah Guerrero

Jessica Alba as Mariah Guerrero

Full Name: Mariah Selena Guerrero

Ring Name: Esmeralda Guerrero, Maria Guerrero, Regina Guerrero

Age: 32

Birth Date: October 7, 1991

Hometown: El Paso, Texas

Former Residence: Pensacola, Florida

Current Residence: Tampa, Florida

Martial Status: Married

Spouse(s): Joe Anoa'i (m. 2014)

Partner(s): Edge (2005-2007), John Cena (2005-2009), CM Punk (2009-2010), Roman Reigns (2010-2013; engaged)

Trained By: Chavo Guerrero Jr., Vicki Guerrero, The Rock, John Cena, Lita, Edge,

Debut: June 2009

Retired: N/A

Occupation: professional wrestler, valet, sports entertainer, singer, songwriter, rapper, burlesque dancer (sometimes), model, fashion designer, chef, sous chef, author, vintner, restaurateur, Youtuber, entrepreneur, beauty mogul, media personality, businesswoman, reality star (formerly)

Championships & Accomplishments-

WWE Divas Champion (5 time)

Raw Women's Champion (7 times)

Smackdown Women's Champion (7 times)

Longest Reigning Divas Champion (September 14, 2015)

First Ever Raw Women's Champion (WrestleMania 32)

Inaugural NXT Women's Champion (2012)

First Ever Women's Royal Rumble Winner (January 28, 2018)

First Ever Women's Dual Champion (WrestleMania 35)

First Ever Ms. Money in the Bank (June 18, 2017)

First Ever Winner of the Women's Elimination Chamber Match (February 25, 2018)

First Woman Ever to Main Event WrestleMania (2016)

First Woman to step inside Hell in a Cell (October 30, 2016)

Two time Royal Rumble Winner

First Ever Women's Grand Slam Champion

First Ever Women's Triple Crown Champion

16x Champion

Best Selling Author

Slammy Awards -

Diva of the Year (2013, 2014, 2015)

Kiss of the Year with Roman (2015)

Couple of the Year with Roman (2013, 2014, 2015)

Ring Entrance: Problem (Natalia Kills), Lie, Cheat & Steal

Ring Moves: Frog Splash, E2, 3 Amigos, Spear, Lasso from El Paso, Facebreaker, Sinfulness, Dirty Deeds,

Nickname(s): Princesa, Reina, babygirl & mami (by Roman), Ria (by Dean and Seth), Maria (by everyone) Mimi (by everyone), Snow White (by close friends and family),

IG/Twitter: @PrincesaRia

YouTube Channel: Reina Maria

Relatives: Vickie Guerrero (mother), Eddie Guerrero (father; deceased), Kris Benson (stepfather), Shaul Guerrero (Raquel Diaz; older sister), Sherilyn Amber Guerrero (younger sister), Chavo Guerrero Jr. (cousin),

Children: 4

Friends: Amy Dumas (Lita), Patricia Stratigeas (Trish Stratus), Nicole and Brianna Garcia-Colace (The Bella Twins), Natalie Neidhart-Wilson (Natalya), Elizabeth Kociański (Beth Phoenix), Ronda "Rowdy" Rousey,

General Information: Mariah Guerrero was signed to WWE where she performed often on the Raw and Smackdown brand under the ring name Regina Guerrero. She signed to the WWE in June of 2009 but made her first public WWE appearance in 2005 where she was part of the famous Rey Mysterio and Eddie Guerrero feud.

She would later leave WWE for 7 years due to the death of father being too much for her to handle. Within those 7 years she continued her training and pursued other ventures like music, fashion, acting, dancing etc. She would eventually come back in 2012 and immediately sign with WWE under a new contract and was immediately assigned to FCW (Florida Championship Wrestling) which was WWE's developmental territory at the time.

In July of 2012, Guerrero debuted in WWE's rebranded developmental territory, NXT where she became the inaugural Women's Champion after defeating Paige in a tournament to win the title. She would later have to vacate the title after being elevated to main roster status ending her reign at 287 days.

Guerrero would then debut into the WWE on November 18, 2012 at Survivor Series pay-per-view where she attacked Kaitlyn before her match against Eve Torres for the Divas Championship under Eve's orders.

She would then reveal herself to be the one who attacked Kaitlyn at Night of Champions on the orders of Eve Torres. Guerrero then made her WrestleMania debut at WrestleMania 29 when she revealed herself to be The Shield's manager and helped them to win their match.

In May 2013 at Extreme Rules, Guerrero defeated Kaitlyn to win her first ever Divas Championship. This was also the moment where all four members of The Shield were champions at the same time.

She was Divas Champion until August 2013 when she lost the title to AJ Lee. She would later take a hiatus from WWE to heal from a shoulder injury. She was part of the Five Horsewomen alongside Charlotte Flair, Sasha Banks, Becky Lynch and Bailey in honor of the Four Horsemen.

As a Shield member, Guerrero gained prominence for setting a standard for the rest of the Divas division by using her brains instead of her assets to help her team win their matches and gain title opportunities.

She became a main cast member of the E! reality series Total Divas in 2013 alongside the Bella Twins, Natalya and The Funkadactyls.

Guerrero cites her father, Eddie Guerrero, Stone Cold Steve Austin, Trish Stratus, Edge, Triple H, Chyna and Lita as her biggest inspirations in the wrestling world.

She started dating Roman Reigns in 2010 and got married to him in 2014, after three years of dating. They became engaged in 2013 on an episode of Total Divas but their wedding was kept very private.