genya came back...

Muichiros pov:

When I woke up I was on the ground and tanjiro was no where to be found.
I got up and walked around until I saw tanjiro and zenitsu taking. I stood there and listen to what they were talking about

"Tanjiro you like never hang out with me and inosuke anymore you always with mUiChIrO
When are going to hang out with us again..?" Zenitsu...... I said pissed. "Soon.. but I have things to clear up with muichiro.."
"like what?"
"Nothing bad zenitsu!!"
"Whatever just know me and inosuke are waiting for when you come back"

Huh... What does zenitsu want with tanji?

I walked up to tanjiro and asked him if he was okay.

"Yeah I'm fine thanks mui...."
You don't sound okay. I said to him in a sad tone.

I'm fine... Really.

Your lying!!!
Stop lying!

Tanjiro said nothing and hugged me. I hugged him back and he started crying.

"Zenitsu is mad at me for hanging out with you more than them...."

Oh..

I'm sorry I shouldn't have just hugged you like this I'm just going to go bye tokito..

I just stood there watching him walk way before I walked away myself. I felt like a bad person for letting him just go but I know he needs it..

The next day 🫦

I was walking around the butterfly mansion when I saw tanjiro talking to aoi before he walked away. I wanted to know why he was talking to her so I walked up to her and asked.

"Don't worry tanjiro was telling me he had a mission"

Oh okay..

I said before I walked away the same way as tanjiro. I seen him walking with inosuke and zenitsu. I just turned around and went to my place... Feeling lonely..... I'm not used to it now that tanjiro has been with me for the last 3 months..... As soon as walked in my house I sat down on the floor and thought about everything that happened today. But I couldn't remember when someone knocked on my door.. I went to see and it was genya.

Hey genya.

Hello muichi- you don't look good are you okay?

Yeah I'm fine come in I guess....

Okay.

After they walked to a table.

Soo tokito. We haven't talked in to long!! What have I missed???

Well I kinda now have feelings for tanjiro.. and today he kissed me. So now I'm even more confused about what me and him are....

Oh! OH! YOU LIKE TANJIRO!? THAT SOMETHING I NEVER WOULD HAVE THOUGH WOULD HAPPEN!

Stop yelling genya!

Sorry.. where is tanjiro now?

On a mission.

Oh. Okay do you want to hang out or do you want to be a emo chicken....?

YOU LITTLE SHI-

NO DON'T EVEN TRY TO CALL ME LITTLE IM TALLER AND OLDER!

Whatever!!

Okay come on emo chicken where going to hang out!

NO!

Yeah.

And stop calling me me a fucking EMO CHICKEN!!!

_________________________________________

BYEEEE🫦🫦🫦🫦