𝟎.𝟒

The mutters of her friends could be heard as Vylette was completely out of it. What she witnessed the night prior kept her up for hours and the only way she could sleep was an melatonin induced state. The blonde couldn't get it out of her mind even when she tried her hardest. The news had gotten out about Oliver's death so it didn't help at all. What did pull her out of her thoughts was the voice she recognized as the newcomer, Richie Kirsch.

"So how do you know so much about the Stab movies?" He asked Mindy as she led the way to the living room where the others sat

"It runs in her family" A voice recognized as the ex-sheriff spoke. Vylette shifted uncomfortably, reminders of the fact he was one of the many people attacked by her brother in 2011.

"Randy was our uncle, RIP." Mindy explained. She sent a slight look of concern towards Vylette as the group of four entered the living room, mouthing you good in her direction. Vylette just nodded her head facing her attention to Wes asking why the older man was there, Mindy had been quick to reply.

"You said to bring everybody"

"Hey" the older female greeted to the teens. The group weren't that happy to see Sam here, Chad giving her a half-assed wave. Honestly they all were just fed up and Vylette was tired out of her mind. Martha Meeks, mother of Chad and Mindy would soon arrive in the room with a tray of snacks in hand. Mindy grabbed a piece of popcorn before her mother could sit the tray down.

"Oooh, suspects, my brother would be so proud!" the woman exclaimed. It was almost like her other brothers love of horror movies followed down the family line, though skipping Chad. Vylette sent a smile towards Martha.

"Hey Martha" Dewey greeted his old friend, who was obviously taken back slightly.

"Dewey! Hi!" she once again exclaimed. Ms. Meeks was one excited woman, better than the blonde's slightly neglectful mother. Mrs. Walker was like this ever since her son was revealed to be a serial killer and her husband was no better.

"You look-" She was taken back, she didn't actually know what to say. "How's the wife?"

The awkward and hard to watch interaction was cut off by Chad, thankfully.

"Okay mom, were good, thank you"

"Alright kids, have fun" Martha spoke before she left the room. Sam was now the center of attention, with Richie standing behind her.

"I asked Mindy to call everybody here, because there's something I have to tell you." She started. Samantha explained everything to the group, Billy being her father and how she thinks that information is connected to the recent attacks.

"So let me get this straight. You're saying that you're the daughter of Billy Loomis, and, what, that one of us is the killer?" Chad was the first to speak up when it was over.

"The killer told me he knew my secret. He attacked Tara to lure me back here."

"But then why immediately go and murder some douche-nozzle that was stalking Liv?"

"And why does it have to be one of us? What about Deputy Dewey here? Maybe he's the killer. No offense." Wes spoke. Vylette raised an eyebrow as she listened to the fellow blonde speak.

"None taken, but what's my motive?" Dewey replied.

"You got stabbed a billion times, got dumped by your famous wife and crawled into a bottle. I think it's safe to say you're on the suspect list." Wes explained to the older man, which ended up offending him.