Chapter 1

●●

Upon arriving at the restaurant, I was greeted by my best friend Mi-ho to celebrate her successful interview

Upon arriving at the restaurant, I was greeted by my best friend Mi-ho to celebrate her successful interview. As I sat down, the waitress approached and graciously served both of us delicious red wine. You and Miho raised your glasses, clicking them together to cheers to the occasion, and took a sip. It sounds like a lovely celebration!

****

During your celebratory dinner, Mi-ho expressed that she felt uneasy without Butler Jang there. She took another sip of wine as you responded with a slight pout,
"You could have called me, "

Mi-ho explained
"I didn't call you because you would have taken hours to arrive "
I can understand that because there was a possibility of me being delayed by my laziness. I can't help my tendency to be tardy, but I'm still glad that I made it to the celebration on time.

"I am nearing my retirement age," Butler Jang said. Bringing us back before we would have broken up in a little fight.

Just as the conversation at the dinner table was getting started, I received a call from my father. Excusing myself politely, I stepped outside to answer the call. My father explained that he required my assistance with something important, prompting me to quickly text my best friend and make my way back home. I hope everything is alright with my father.

Next Morning

As I woke up, I immediately reached for my phone and checked the latest headlines. One of the stories was about my friend Mi Ho. I felt a sense of excitement as I quickly turned on my TV to watch the news, and saw that she had successfully brought down a man on the street. I felt proud of her at first, but then I realized that I was watching her on the news and that she was being criticized and boycotted for her actions. It dawned on me that Mi Ho was not just anyone - she was the only daughter of the prestigious Daehan Group. It was clear that the spotlight would always be on her, for better or for worse.

As I was about to call Mi Ho, she suddenly barged into the room, causing me to feel a bit frightened. I must admit, I wasn't proud of the fact that I had woken up at 11:00 AM. Without any warning,

"You're coming with me? "Mi Ho declared pointing towards me.

"what? Where? " I asked

She simply replied that
"It's an island where we would be staying for a few weeks. "Despite any reservations, I might have had, she insisted that she was taking me on a trip. As she started to gather some of my medical study books, she suggested that it was a good opportunity for me to take a break and get away from things for a little while

"Why ?"I asked

Guess we are going on a trip
I knew that Mi Ho rarely went on trips unless it was for business or some other specific reason. When I asked why we were going, she didn't say anything and simply pointed at the TV. It was then that I realized we were going on a trip for the second reason. Without any further discussion, she took all the books that I required and we quickly left. I couldn't help but feel a bit uneasy about the whole situation and wondered if everything would go smoothly during the trip.