The Original Day and The Rescue Story

*In the next beautiful sunny as Coney Island Beach of New York, in Slush Kiki Team Base, Stick Kiki with her 2 young cousin Stick Hikaru, Stick Hikari and Slush Fighters Team wake up from the good sleep, they doing exercise and going to the bathroom, they doing brush the teeth and wash the face, they're going out and say good morning as each other, then they're going outside as the beach and notice God Reaper with Goddess Amaterasu doing something magical, they came closer and they wave as each other*
Slush Kiki Team: Good morning, uncle Reaper and aunt Amaterasu!!! *Wave as God Reaper and Goddess Amaterasu*
God Reaper and Goddess Amaterasu: Good morning, guys!!! *Wave as Slush Kiki Team*
God Reaper: Just in time, we want to show you guys about ours magic experiment and we finally finish, now we gonna use it, but you guys can use if you guys like too.
Slush Kiki Team: Oh really?!!!
Stick Waqas: So what the new magic experiment you two talking about?
Goddess Amaterasu: We called "Magic Portal Gate" and "Magic Dimensions Portal Gate", let me explain to you guys about how to use it. *Explain about the new magic experiment called "Magic Portal Gate" and "Magic Dimensions Portal Gate" with they listen* Then you guys can activate by saying all every place for anything if you guys like too.
Ben Stickobi and Sticorey: Wow! That sound cool!!!
God Reaper: Ok, we're finish telling you guys, we are going back to work, see you guys later. *Wave as them and teleport to somewhere for work*
Slush Kiki Team: Ok, see you two later and thank you two!!! *Wave as God Reaper with Goddess Amaterasu teleport away*
*Suddenly, the phone ring from StAndrew pocket and he grab his phone out, press and check the new message, then he press and put as his pocket, turn as them*
StAndrew: Guys, Andre and other heroes team was in the Training Arena on the south way for the new training on this morning, let go meet them and we can start new training together like the best team before we can start new day.
33 Slush Fighters: Ok!!!
*They step on Magic Portal Gate and StAndrew say "Training Arena", the magical light circle glowing around them and take them to the south way*
*Later, they're arrived as Training Arena, they walk inside and they surprise about inside was big and huge, other heroes team saw them and they wave good morning as each other, then they going inside and start the new training*
*They doing the new training like: Martial Arts skill abilities, power, weapon and abilities, next is they doing battle training, then Stick Kiki teach them the new skill lesson she was learning before and after the new training on the ground, she take them to the giant swimming pool, she going to teach them about how to swim and dive like her and she show them, she doing exercise first, she jump into the pool and she swim and dive underwater, they surprise but happy, she finish and she swim back to the shore, and then they start follow her, she give other stick the swimming glasses and they thank her, they wear and Stickyle with Sthang worries, but Sthomas calm the both and tell the both about everything will be fine, the both fire Slush Fighters agree and promise about they will not give up, they jump into the pool, they doing start swimming and diving lesson and they hope to be the good swimmer and good diver like her, they keep training on the pool until they complete*
*Later, they now feel better because they finish like swimming and diving, especially Stickyle with Sthang finally can swim and dive like her with the team and other heroes team, they cheer up and they swim back to the shore, Stick Kiki clap both hand and thumb up*
Stick Kiki: Good jobs, guys. Look like you guys like swimming and diving, now you guys can become the best swimmer and best diver like me, but I'm sure about we can swimming and diving together too.
Slush Heroes Team: Yeah, that was so good, thank you so much, Kiki!!!
Stick Kiki: No problem, I'm so glad about can help you guys. Some of you guys have glasses but you guys have a good vision to see the underwater like me too.
Stickyle, Sthang, Sthomas and Other Glasses Heroes: Oh ok, that sound amazing!!!
*Other heroes stick wear glasses take off the swimming glasses and give back to her and she take with put in the bag, they going to the bathroom and taking the shower, drying the body by use the towel and drying the hair, then they wave as each other again and they're going outside, they're moving away to other place and Slush Kiki Team going to Magic Portal Gate, Stick Kiki say "Time Square" and the magical light circle glowing around them, take them to Time Square of New York City*
*Later, they're arrived as Time Square, Stick Sean found the restaurant and they're going, they buy the sandwich and the water bottle, then they found the best seat and start the breakfast. After the breakfast, they get up and decide what to do next, suddenly they hear something and look as each other, then they run to check about where the sound come from*
*They're arrived as Brooklyn Bridge, they check around to see where the sound coming from, Special Heroes Sense from Stick Kiki head glowing to tell her about the dangerous came here, they turn and curious*
Stick Hikaru: Kiki, are you ok?
Stick Hikari: We never seen you have the new abilities before.
Slush Fighters Team: Oh really?!!!
Stick Kiki: Yeah, i can feel something dangerous come and look out!
*She warning and before they ask her, they turn and shock about the bullet come this way, they dodge faster and the rocket coming, Stickhanh jump and use his Super Kick as the rocket, the rocket blast over the place where the enemies group hiding, the villains bosses name Overly Zealous Blues came out from hiding and they feel anger, he slap his fingers and Fanatic Blues Army came out, he command to destroy the team and they charge as them, they have no choice but charge battle again them*
*The Brooklyn Bridge battle between Slush Kiki Team and Overly Zealous Blues with his evil army Fanatic Blues Army begin. They doing punch, kick, uppercut, spin kick and use Martial Arts Abilities as Fanatic Blues Army, other Fanatic Blues Army charge again and they summon the power, they charge the battle. Stick Kiki use water power and splash them, Stick Hikaru use fire power and burn them, Stick Hikari use ice power and freeze them, StAndrew use digital power and knock them, StAnthony use aura power and blast them, Stallan use phantom power and knock them, Stedro use sound power and attack them, Stickyle use fire power and burn them, Stucker use plasma power and blast them, Stick James use lightning power and shock them, Stomar use psychic power and knock them, Marcstick use glass power and attack them, Stickhanh use wind power and blow them, Stagar use ice power and freeze them, Ben Stickobi use gravity power and knock them, Sticorey use metal power and smash them, Stick Sean use portal power with teleport and attack them, Sthomas use beam power and blast them, Stick Brain use diamond power and shoot them, Stick Matt use mirror power and attack them, Sthang use fire power and burn them, Stick Luke use nature power and attack them, Steric use water power and splash them, StAddison use polaris power and blast them, Stick Waqas use gear power and knock them, Stickwart use sun power and burn them, Stick Dan use moon power and cut them, BriStick use earth power and smash them, Westick use laser power and shoot them, Joshtick use flash power and blast them, Stick JK use atomic power and blast them, Stick Michael use rainbow power and attack them, Stickirby use star power and shoot them, Stick Jorge use steel power and knock them. The Fanatic Blues Army got defeat and he angry, he grab his evil weapon and charge as them, they sigh and spawn the weapon, they charge as him. They doing battle again him, but he keep attack like crazy. Stick Kiki use her other special abilities called "Special Enemies Real Weakness Spot", she spot his real weakness and she shoot the Time Stop power as him, they curious and she tell them about how to defeat him, they still curious but nodded the head, she slap her fingers and he continue moving, but Stomar block his attack by use his katana and kick him, then they attack him together like the best team*
*Stick Kiki use Tsunami Bow and shoot the Water Arrow as him, Stick Hikaru use Fire Sword and slash him, Stick Hikari use Ice Blade and slash him, StAndrew use nunchuck and hit his head, StAnthony use 2 tonfa and hit as his right hand, Stallan use 2 sai and slice as his left hand, Stedro use 2 blaster gun and shoot his both legs, Stickyle use bo staff and hit him, Stucker use 2 dagger and slice him, Stick James use 2 gun and shoot as his back, Stomar use 2 katana and slash him, Marcstick use knife and slice him with throw as him, Stickhanh use soccer ball and attack him, Stagar use snowboard and hit him, Ben Stickobi use lightsaber and slash him, Sticorey use shield and block his attack with hit him, Stick Sean use buster and shoot him, Sthomas use Magic Katana and slash him, Stick Brain use spear and attack him, Stick Matt use nunchuck and hit him, Sthang use Phoenix Bow and shoot the Phoenix Arrow as him, Stick Luke use tomahawk and slice him with throw as him, Steric use Hunting Rifle and shoot him, StAddison use Flash Grenade and throw as him and then he use Orange Rifle and shoot him, Stick Waqas use wrench and hit him, Stickwart use rifle and shoot him, Stick Dan use Golden Chainsaw Rifle and cut him with shoot him, BriStick use hammer and smash him, Westick use SMG and shoot him, Joshtick use bomb and throw as him and then he use gun and shoot him, Stick JK use sniper rifle and shoot him, Stick Michael use Magic Pen and drawing the green lines, ties him and he use Magic Sword and slash him, Stickirby use Star Rod and shoot the Magic Star Bullet as him, Stick Jorge use kunai and slice him and throw as him. He weak and not moving, they finish him by use "Slushers Kiki Ultimate Combo"*
*After defeat Overly Zealous Blues and Fanatic Blues Army, they feel tired but still alive. They return the weapon and they decide to think about what to do next, Stick Kiki use her orher special abilities name "Special Emergency Feeling", she can feel something bad happened about someone got trouble, she nodded her head and turn with going to tell them*
Stick Kiki: Guys, the little girl name Lucy got trouble and i can feel she screaming for help, maybe something bad happened in other side of Brooklyn Bridge and i think she need help.
33 Slush Fighters: What?!!!
StAnthony: Are you sure about that?
Stick Kiki: Yes, i have many special abilities i was use for something important but helpful and useful too, i will explain everything after we finish the new rescue mission, right now we have to help her.
StAndrew: If you said that, we have no choice. Guys, let go to other side of Brooklyn Bridge and see what she need help for us.
33 Slush Fighters: Ok!!!
*They run to other side of Brooklyn Bridge to see what Lucy need help*
*Meanwhile, the little girl name Lucy still panic and worries, suddenly she hear and surprise, the team came in time and stop as her*
Lucy: You guys hear I'm need help?
StAndrew: No, but ours special heroes female of ours team tell us to came here about what happened and we are going to help you.
Lucy: Oh really?
Stallan: Yes, what your problem?
Lucy: The bus got fall into the sea and all my friends got stuck but the driver got heart attack, please help me to save them!
Slush Kiki Team: Wait what?!!!
*They turn and shock, all the little kids got stuck with scare and panic, the driver faint because got heart attack, the bus going to sinking in the water*
Stedro: Oh no, if we don't do something, they're going to sink into the sea!
Stickyle: We have to rescue them, before they not have oxygen for survive.
StAndrew: Ok guys, let jump into the sea and rescue all the little kids with the driver out, but remember, we need to be careful when we need to break the bus doors, this is really emergency.
*They nodded the head and jump into the sea, they swim near the broken bus and Sthomas with Stick Jorge break the broken doors, they swim inside and rescue all the little kids, Stick Waqas taking the deep breath and dive into the water, he check and shake his head and swim back to the surface, Stick Sean checking the driver and saw Stick Waqas breath with shrug the both shoulder about the machine was stop, Stick Sean shake his head about he not wake up yet and then the both carry him out, all 34 Slush Fighters carry all the little kids with the driver out of the broken bus and swim back to the shore*
*Lucy still watching and she happy about they rescue all the little kids with the driver, they climb up and grab them, Lucy worry and Stick Kiki remember about how to rescue the people health with save the people life, she tell them about she was learning something about the thing she was doing, they agree and they start healing all the little kids and rescue the driver, they working together like the best team, until they can finish the new mission*
*After a few minute later, all the little kids was feel better and the driver is ok but need rest, they relief and she saw the ambulance and she wave, the 2 people came out and she explain everything with point as them, the both shock but carry the driver on the ambulance and take all the little kids with the both, the both thank her and driving to the hospital, they happy about completely the new mission and Lucy turn as them*
Lucy: My friends was safe and I hope the driver can feel better, thank you guys for help me!
Slush Kiki Team: You're welcome, that what the heroes can do!!!
Lucy: I'm going home, see you guys later! *Wave as Slush Kiki Team and run away from them*
Slush Kiki Team: See you later and be careful, Lucy!!! *Wave as Lucy run away from them*
*They're watching Lucy run back home, Stucker remember and turn as her with they notice her too*
Stucker: Oh that right, there something we don't know yet, how do you have many special abilities?
Sthomas: Yeah, we saw something strange from you and we saw you use the 3 special abilities, is that true?
Stick Kiki: Oh yes, let me explain. *Explain about how she have many special abilities, especially her 3 special abilities she use is Special Heroes Sense, Special Enemies Real Weakness Spot and Special Emergency Feeling, keep explain everything until is done* That why I was use my 3 special abilities for the new mission today, so that why you guys notice how I'm look strange too.
33 Slush Fighters: Ok, we get it. *Nodded the head*
Stick James: Do you know what that means is?
Stick Kiki: Yes?
Stick Hikaru: That was amazing! We never saw you use have many special abilities before!
Stick Hikari: Especially you was use 3 special abilities and you tell us about what to do with explain everything!
Marcstick: Also we are glad you and your 2 young cousin choose us as the special part of ours team too. You're the amazing friends ever.
Stomar: Also if you don't tell us, we don't know what to do, but when you explain everything, we can finally understand what you mean.
30 Slush Fighters: Yes, thank you so much, Kiki!!!
Stick Kiki: No problem, I'm glad you guys like my new story and my all special abilities I was got, especially my 3 special abilities I was use for help you guys and everybody too. Also, I'm going to use my 3 special abilities in everytime when every mission came too.
33 Slush Fighters: Sound good!!!
Stick Kiki: Oh and one more thing, if you guys and everybody got trouble or problem or need help, please ask me. I'm going to tell you guys about my idea and my planning too.
33 Slush Fighters: Ok!!!
Stick Kiki: Also, do you guys know what I'm going to tell you guys?
33 Slush Fighters: What?
Stick Kiki: Maybe if me with my 2 young cousin as the special part of you guys team, I was thinking about if we can going to travel around every country, every Dimensions World and every world as ours amazing adventure with wonderful holiday and wonderful vacation, we can doing something amazing like the best team and we can having fun with hanging out together, but also we can going to the mission too. I'm sure about in everytime, I'm going to choose which some of you guys or going together but with invite and choose the amazing heroes team with us, so we can have more friends and more team and more fun too.
StAndrew: Well, I like your new idea, what do you guys think?
32 Slush Fighters: We are agree!!!
StAndrew: Ok guys, look like we completely ours new mission, let enjoy watching the beautiful sea on Brooklyn Bridge, next is going to the restaurant for dinner and then we enjoy walking around the New York City, before we can going back to ours base for taking a good rest before having more energy in tomorrow, so let go.
33 Slush Fighters: Yay!!!
*They going back to Brooklyn Bridge and enjoy watching the beautiful sea, after watching, they run back to Time Square and Steric found the best dining restaurant, they going inside and found the best seat near the window, they doing talking until the waiter bring all the food with drink and put as the table, they start the dinner*
*After the dinner, they get up and going outside, they decide to walking around New York City. While they enjoy walking, 33 Slush Fighters thank Stick Kiki for the new amazing adventure and the new mission but her new amazing story, she said no problem and they're smiling, then they keep walking. Stick Kiki happy about 33 Slush Fighters, other Slush Heroes Team, Heroes Allies Team and everybody have her as the amazing friends, they save the world and also they finally save the day too, they have the best day ever and they have the great moment together too. Stick Kiki with 33 Slush Fighters, other Slush Heroes Team, Heroes Allies Team and everybody new amazing adventure still continue, especially they continue to stay in New York City and also having the best holiday in Coney Island Beach, but also they will going to the underwater adventure and doing the underwater mission in someday, until they're going to the new wonderful vacation in every country but with she can choose which some of the team member and other amazing friends with her too*