e i g h t

The thunderstorm didn't look like it was gonna clear out anytime soon. We were definitely going to have to stay the night.

I text my mom and tell her what happened, so that she won't get worried. Then sit next to Chandler, and play on my phone.

"Come on guys! It's a sleepover, shouldn't we be having fun?" Norman complains.

"Fine, then let's play hide and seek." I suggest. Everyone agrees, then we decide on who the seeker will be. We played a game of rock-paper-scissors to decide. Andrew ends up being it.

While he counts, we all go and hide. Chandler and me decide to hide inside the costumes room. There's this big chest inside there.

Me and Chandler both fit, so we hide in there. It was a little tight, but it's okay.

We lay still, no movements at all. Until I feel a hand reach for mine. I soon realize it was Chandler's. He interwines his fingers with mine.

After a few minutes, I start getting bored. And Chandler starts breathing heavily.

"Chandler, shut up!" I whisper. I couldn't see him very well though.

"I can't help it! I breath heavily when I'm in tight spaces." he defends himself.

"Well keep it down!"

"I would, if I COULD!"

"Don't yell!"

"I'm not yelling!"

"Yes you are-"

"AHA!" Norman exclaims, opening the trunk.

Chandler and I yelp in surprise.

"I FOUND YOU!" he adds.

I chuckle, and get out of the trunk. "It's all Chandler faul-" I start, but then suddenly all the lights go off.

I grab a hold of Chandler's arm, and give it a tight squeeze.

"Don't worry, I gotcha." Chandler whisper.

We all turn our phone flashlights on and make our way back to the lounge room.

"Is everyone here?" Norman questions. Everyone replies with a yes.

"Well what do we do now?" Steven asks.

"Flashlight Tag!" Lauren suggests.

We all immediately grab our phones, turn our lights on, and face each other.

"NOT IT!" we all say in unison. But Steven was the last one to say it, therefore he was it. We sprint out of the room, and the game begins.

Steven tagged lots of us, and we kept changing the tagger. After a while, we just walked around set.

Andrew and Norman kept making us all burst out laughing. We goofed around and even did a pretend scene on set. After that we played loud music and danced. After a few hours, we all met back at the lounge room.

We decided on going old fashioned, and played some boardgames. I went against Norman for Twister, and won! We also played the long ass game called, The Game Of Life.

I ended up getting married with 5 kids. Nice...

After a while, everyone started getting bored and did their own thing. Me and Chandler go over to the couch. I lay my legs ontop of his, then take out a deck of card.

"Goldfish," Chandler says. I grab a card, and stash it in my deck. As I am about to make a move, the lights all turn back on.

"YAAAY!" we all cheer.

Since the electricity was back on, we decided on watching a movie. We picked out The Sixth Sense. It's a classic, and I love it.

We make some popcorn, get some snacks, then find a spot and get comfortable. Mine is on the couch with Chandler. I grab a nearby blanket, and wrap it around myself.

I look and see that Lauren and Steven are snuggling with a blanket together. And so are Norman and Andrew...

I swear, they are bromance goals.

"Wow, kay, don't share." Chandler complains.

"Ahy, I shared with you last time!" I complain. Chandler pretends to get mad, and turns the other way. I give in, and share my blanket with Chandler. "Thanks," he says with a warm smile.

"Yea, yea, whatever." I say, smiling.

I couldn't keep quiet throughout the movie. Me and Chandler talked the whole time.

Around 4 am, we all started falling asleep, one by one. Me, Chandler, and Norman were the last ones to do so.

I lay my head on Chandler's lap, and close my eyes. Chandler begins to stroke my hair, and I become sleepier because of it. Soon, I was out like the light.

      ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ the next morning ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧

I wake up to the stinging feeling of cold water splashing against my skin. I bolt awake, and yelp out in surprise.

"What the heck!" I yell out, wiping some of the water off me.

"That's for beating me at Twister!" Norman exclaims, then everyone bursts out laughing. I send him a mad glare, then laugh too.

Once we were all cleaned up, we went back home since the storm was cleared up.

Norman drives me and Chandler home. I was still extremely tired, since I slept like at 4 am. I lay my head on Chandler's shoulder, and take a quick nap.

Chandler shakes my shoulder a little, and I wake up.

"We're here." he says. I give him a hug, then get out the car. "See you tomorrow."

"Yea, bye Chandler." I say, then start walking off.

As soon as I get home, I plop myself on my bed and fall asleep.

Yesterday was very tiring. But it sure was fun.

______________________

Woah, I'm uploading so much💂

ANYWAYS, the next chapters gonna be REALLY good. So five votes and five comments for me to upload the next chapter.

Okay? Okay. 😂

If you want to you can share this story with all your Wattpad pals! And send a link to someone who you think will like my story! If you do I'll love you forever😚💖