first impressions- ᵏʳⁱˢᵗ ⁿᵒᵛᵒˢᵉˡⁱᶜ

1993

You were say down in the middle of an interview with your band and Nirvana when the interviewer asks you "Y/N what was your first impression of Krist?"

"Krist Novoselic, where do I begin? I'll start when we first met."

"Oh no." says Krist turning red from embarrassment.

1979

As I make my way towards my english class, I see an abnormally tall man. As I look up to see his face I notice he's already staring at me. I give him a smile, he returns a smile as his face goes red. The shorter boy laughs at his friend and pushes him into the class.

   I walk through the door of the large classroom, finding my seat next to the tall man from earlier.  I see his name tag "Krist"  I mentally note to yourself. I sit down in my seat, sitting my backpack in the floor.

"Hi, I'm Krist." says the boy from beside me.

"I'm Y/N, nice to meet you." I say smiling at him.

15 Minutes later

As I'm listening to the teacher, who has no idea what she's doing, I feel a presence on my shoulder.

"She's got no idea what she's doing, does she?" Krist whispers to me.

"Absolutely not." I say slightly laughing. Krist starts joining in and eventually we start full blown laughing.

"KRIST! Y/N! HALLWAY NOW." my english teacher yells. Which only made me and Krist laugh even harder.

1993

"So, I guess my first impression of my husband here was he was a funny but shy person." I state answering the question. "May I add, also super cute."

I look over at Krist and see him smiling and blushing. I reach and put my hand on his leg and he puts his hand over mine intertwining our fingers. He looks over at me and lips "I love you." I blow him a kiss.