Part- 1

She giggled and helped me tighten my corset. It helped my waist to look thin, body curvier and more pumped my bosom out. I took a last glance at myself in the mirror and told Natalee to deal with the rope so I can get out of the window easily without letting my dad or his army know a single thing.

This was the first time I was going this out of the way for some guy. But definitely this guy was something special. He knows that I am no one less but the kings and yet he dared to talked to me not once but twice. And his smile made me request him to arrange this meet.
I let myself down this window easily. Now I need to rush from the back forest and meet him near the river. The only river that doesn’t lead to my palace. I’m glad this 19-year self of mine is fulfilling the dream of getting out of the palace alone at night in the wood which I dreamt as 10 years old.

And secondly, I have my own love story now. Grabbing my long gown, I’m hurrying into the bushes to touch him for the first time. I’m sure he must have reached their yet.
One the way in these dark woods, I can only imagine his 6’2 feet height, his long manly arm, his sophisticated nature, his body that would probably cover me when he wraps his arms around me. I just can’t wait to meet him.
I remember the first time I saw him in the weekly flee market buying same antique piece which even my eyes laid on from the chariot and how he gently handed it in my hands without letting his skin touch mine. I just loved the way he paired the white macaroni with dark maroon coat and black boots, such a gentleman. How surprisingly the second time I saw him was in my dad’s court room when he was praising the delicious croissants from his famous bakery, ofc that bread deserved the praise. Where we again laid eyes on each other and told Natalee to leave him my message which he responded yes by sending the fresh bread to my family.

At last, I have reached the river. I can see a boat with five fire lamps and a horse standing near the bay, but where is he? Is this his or is there someone else? What if this is anyone from the palace? As the questions were clouding my mind here, he come out of the little cabin on the boat. “Hello, this way dear princes.” “Thank you, you can call me Nichole. And you don’t to be formal gentlemen.” At this movement hearing his voice my heart was just bouncing. He helped to get me over the boat and while we headed toward the cabin he said “I go with Gabriel” as we entered the cabin, it was decorated with rose and fragrance candles. I loved the aura. He helped me sit on the chair while he sat across the table. “This is beautiful” I said which he replied looking into my eyes “I’ve seen nothing beautiful in my life that the girl sitting across me” I blushed and couldn’t look into his eyes. Then to look closely he came towards me moving the hairs from my face. I was so wanting his skin to touch mine but he didn’t. to clear the air, I said “heard a lot about your famous French bakery.” “I’m Gabriel Monet, 23, the bakery I’m running was owned by my father who passed away in French revolution. Then my mother raised me and thought me in and out about the bakery and here I am helping it to grow. I do not have any sibling and live just beside the bakery…. Now what about you, not your family just you, who is Nichole?” clearing my throat with a sip of wine I said, I am a 19-year-old girl who would soon be working on French women employment policy, I would love to see each French women independent and working on their own as my father have though me to live in this 17th century. Apart from that I love painting and writing poems".

“Your vision for the country I making me fall for you even more”. Sipping the wine, he asked “may I” to which I nodded yes and he Heald my hand. I never felt so feminine in my life which I am feeling now. I just wanted to kiss him at this point. He moved the table between us and leaned a bit towards me. “I have never been so close to any women in my life, and here I am with a girl of royal family” “you may have done good deeds in the past” to which we both giggle. I am so in love with this gentleman I already know it. Staring into his eyes is like walking into the future. I can’t keep an inch distance from him now and I went a bit closer to him. He leaned towards my lips and finally kissed me. First, he was tased my lips. Oh my god he has such a warm mouth and it tased like heaven then he tried to move back; to which I held him tightly and kissed him even dipper, now his tongue is in my mouth. That rush made us stand up.
He pressed me in the wall and started kissing my neck. Now his hands are slowly moving around my waist near my corset knot, he looked me in the eye for consent and I continued to kiss his lips helping him to untie my corset. As my corset of off my body, he moved his hand towards my bosoms and started pressing it. Now I pushed his head towards my bread and he started licking and slowly sucking it. I couldn’t stop myself from moaning and as I was guiding his head, he started to remove my skirt, now my leggings and yeah, my panties. He started licking my body from my breast heading towards my vagina. He lifted my left leg and put it over his shoulder and started moving his figures around my clit. He was down on his knees. Now his figures are into my vagina and his tongue was licking my clit. I felt like my soul is moving out of my body, the harder I moaned, the faster his figure worked. Now my body was al shaking and yeahhhhhhhhhhh I got the taste of my first pleasure. My cum was all over his figure. He stood in front of me and started licking it as it was a delight like a fresh croissant fresh out of the oven.

Now I came closer to him and started removing his coat, now has macaroni and yeah, his pants. I never imagined a penis to be that big. I don’t know what to do or how to react. He saw me confused and laughed playfully. And as I laughed, he started kissing me again. He took my hand and started rubbing his dick. As I rubbed, it started getting hard. The more I rubbed the harder it got. He sated licking my neck and pressing my boobs. And now moving my head towards his penis.

I started licking it. First on the top, then the length. As I reached near his balls, I took the whole thing inside my mouth, I started going back and forth. When I use to hear about blow job, I felt gross, but with this handsome man and his beautiful moan I couldn’t stop myself but was getting faster. After new minutes, he quickly bent me over that table, spanked my ass and inserted the penis into my vagina. I thought it would pain but god this was immense pleasure. He started moving back and forth and we both were moaning at this movement. And as I moan, he spanked e which I was loving and I could tell he knew exactly what I was feeling and after brief movement he chummed. And we both were relief. That was the best night of my life. Then we were sitting on the ground of the cabinet, hugging each other.

The darkness of the sky was slowly going off. He said, “its hard to say, but you must leave my love.” “Yes, I think so.” Saying this he helped me wear my clothes and I headed back towards the palace before the sunrise.