10 // Heroes Come in all Shapes and Sizes

The ice cream truck stands there, more like buried into the front yard of No. 64, completely crushed into a ball. If it isn't for the surprisingly intact strawberry ice cream cone, Tony wouldn't be able to recognize it.

"That's the fricking truck," Milo exclaims, his eyes at his widest.

"Come on," Alexa says, dusting her jeans as she gets up. 

The Covert agent trudges toward the remnants of her workplace, but stops, flinching when she sees Chloe appear before her.

"Are you mad?" she asks, brows arched. "You just had the Stability Serum."

"Chloe! Milo!" a voice bellows, making everyone turn. Well, except Milo, since he knows who this furious voice belongs to. He pulls his mask further up, covering his eyes as well.

"Jesús," Chloe mutters, seeing her mother step down from the porch of No. 61, her eyes fueled with rage.

"Qué diablos estás haciendo afuera! {What in the hell are you doing outside!} " Isadora roars, hurrying when she sees the demolished truck. "Get back in now!"

Tony watches Chloe zap to the porch of No. 62, only to get pushed off of it by a dark force- no, her dad maybe. He remembers seeing Raymon Serrano once, in the ICJ-owned paper. Something to do with him making a comeback.

"What's wrong with you?" Raymon asks, straightening his coat. "And how can you drag your brother with you?" He turns to see Tony, baffled. "Oh, you must be Anthony...what happened to you?"

Tony touches his face, he's burning. Of course he is, he doesn't know where his brother is.

"There's nobody there," Alexa says, making everyone shift their gazes to her. "Tom's not there."
Isadora, who's found grabbing Chloe and Milo by their arms, slowly lets go. She looks at Tony, alone and ashen. "Did something happen to your brother?"

"Si, mama," Chloe answers for him. "He's been kidnapped."

Isadora and Raymon glance at each other, not again. They stare for a moment, as if discussing something, and then look at Tony. "We'll find him," they say together.

"But first," Dora says. "You all must stay inside, especially you Anthony."

Tony doesn't respond to this, his gaze on the parched grass of his yard. They're slightly moving...a breeze's blowing in their direction.

"Gah!" A muffled voice screams in the distance, making Tony glance over his shoulder. The others come closer to him, step by step, the adults on the outer end of the protective huddle.

Tony takes in a deep breath, he can hear a soft sound...flapping of wings. He looks up, glancing at the dark sky.

"Help!" The voice is more clear than before. But Tony continues to stare at the sky. The voice is not Tom's, his is a more shaky and high pitched scream. 

His voice isn't this smooth and deep.

Tony glances back at the street, blinking his eyes.

A bruised Michael races enters the street, his clothes tattered and burned, revealing the red scratches and burns on his arms and legs. His hair's completely gone.

"The psycho," Alexa says, not able to control her laughter. "He's roasted."

Tony looks up again when the flapping gets stronger, but there are no birds flying right now. The sky's completely empty. Save for the...

"Mierda! {s***}" Milo curses, mouth agape, eyes goggled, hands trembling. He never expected to see this again.

Chloe flits her gaze to him. "I knew it. You do know Spanish." She scoffs when he pats her shoulder. "What?" She traces his hand which points to the sky, her smile vanishing when she sees...