Chapter 3.

I hear the door open and close and I see other people stare at him till he’s gone. I look at Dani shocked. I have trouble stopping my ice cream from falling out of my hands. After a few seconds, Dani is able to move again and she comes closer.

“LYNN OH MY GOD WHAT DID JUST HAPPEN? OMG LYNN BREATHE.” I blink and look at her. I notice my mouth is still open. Dani hugs me tightly. “LYNN I’M SO HAPPY FOR YOU! AT FIRST I DIDN’T EVEN NOTICE WHO IT WAS! OH MY GOD HE TOUCHED YOU AND GAVE YOU ICE CREAM! WHAT DID HE DO MORE?”

I try to speak but it doesn’t work. Okay Lyonella, what did he do more… He liked my tattoos and said he sees them every day. He thanked me for the support. I can’t believe SCOOTER BRAUN JUST FUCKING TALKED TO ME.

“HE SAID HE LIKED MY TATTOOS AND HE SEES THEM EVERYDAY. BECAUSE JUSTIN HAS THEM OF COURSE. AND HE THANKED ME FOR THE SUPPORT AND SMILED.” I don’t even care that I’m shouting, seriously I couldn’t care fucking less. SCOOTER BRAUN. The guy who discovered Justin and sees and touches him everyday. I. Have. To. Breathe. My stomach keeps getting butterflies and I’m shaking. I’m barely able to think or speak.

I’m glad everyone around me smiles at me. Some even shout that they’re happy for me. Others look confused, not knowing who Scooter was. But most of them are congratulating me.

Dani is still shouting and hugging me. We’re both jumping and screaming. Then we go sit down for a while and spam twitter about how we saw Scooter. Everyone will freak out! Also, we made pics of my ice cream and of Dani, me and my ice cream together.

My ice cream is almost melting so I manage to eat it, despite from the adrenaline. The girl who works here offered an ice cream to Dani, for free because we were in such a good mood, and obviously she was too, because she got Scooter’s autograph!

After like 15 minutes Dani and I are able to breathe again. I take the napkin that came with the ice cream when Scooter gave it to me and I put it in my bag. “I’m never gonna throw this away!”

Also, If Scooter’s in town that means Justin, Alfredo and the whole crew is here too. I didn’t know he would be here two days early already. I’m in the same country as Justin. I’m. So. Excited.

We say bye to everyone because basically everyone knew us by then because we we’re screaming and shouting through the whole room. The sun smiles at me when I get out and I seriously can’t get more happy than this. Dani and I are going to all stores in here and we buy a lot of clothes and Justin/1D stuff. The whole time we’re talking about my convo with scooter, although it wasn’t really a convo because obviously I didn’t say ANYTHING (stupid me, but I was SO shocked at the moment). “So I was waiting in line… Then Scooter came closer and started about my tattoos. (…) And then he came back with the ice cream,” I tell her like a hundred times, with every detail. Dani doesn’t get tired of hearing it; she’s just as excited as I am. That’s why I love her.

A few hours later we’re walking with like 7 bags full of clothes and other stuff. We walk into a cafe to have some rest and talk about the day. When we walk in, we search for a table with four chairs, go sit and place our bags on the two other chairs. We sigh. “I’m so tired, I’m so glad I could finally drop the bags,” Danielle told me. I agree. It has been a exciting but long day. I grab my iPhone and look at the time. “It’s 5:30,” I tell her. “Oh, well we can leave at 7 so we’ll be home at around 8. My parents aren’t home so we don’t have to rush,” She says. “Good idea, I guess mine aren’t home either,” I tell her.

We have dinner and talk alot about the day. At around 6:30 we leave and walk towards the station. While Dani searches for a bench I walk towards a tiny store to buy some chocolate for during the trip and two milkshakes. I walk towards Dani who immediately smiles when I give her a milkshake. “Aw, Lynn, that wasn’t necessary,” she told me. “Well, this was all your idea. Thanks to you I saw Scooter. So thank you,” I hug her. We drink our milkshakes and can’t stop talking about anything. Our train was a bit too late, I guess it’s like 7:10 when we get in. I turn on my music again, I’m surprised my battery isn’t low yet. Dani and I make some pics and laugh. The time goes by really fast and when the train stops, I think about the day. It went really fast. I’m so happy. Dani and I needed some time together and we got it and it was amazing. I feel like crying when I get out because I can’t imagine how the concert will be.